Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Reading Match Thread - Saturday 22nd Apr (3 Viewers)

shmmeee

Bit of poor decision making today but he did get himself in to those positions in the main. His finishing was poor today but you can see he knows that. He definitely didn't play poorly today.

I thought he did TBH. Even aside from his misses.

SeaSeeEffCee

Very good performance today. Only our own wastefulness stopped us from winning 4 or 5-1.

They were always going to give it a good go at the end but we were never under too much pressure. Hamer outstanding.

gruffskyblue

Not the dominating performance I was hoping for. We are so close now to a play off place. Kelly was very good with the ball and without it. Is Sheaf & Allen going to be ready for Brum? Quite how Vik missed his hatrick is without explanation! Beat Brum and its the last game of the season stuff.
That was the most dominant performance I’ve seen all season. It should have been about 8!!

Johnnythespider

I have to say despite my misgivings Kelly had a great game today, him and Gus were great in the middle, it's no exaggeration to say Vik could have had 4 today. A big result for us.

blunted

Reading have the worst away record in the league so we should have beat them with plenty to spare. Made it hard for ourselves missing a lot of easy chances. Glad Any Carroll did a Maradona in his last game as I think he would have caused us problems.

bigfatronssba

Aye, he was just in a mood because he knows he should have scored at least 2

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Which is a good thing. Means he demands high standards from himself

Users who are viewing this thread