Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Queens Park Rangers Match Thread - Saturday 12th Nov (2 Viewers)

shmmeee

Allen should play ahead of Palmer. He may be limited but he's a vital cog in the high press and creating space for his fellow midfielders.

It always takes Dabo ages to get match sharp, so harsh leaving Eccles out of the squad too.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Come on, I wasn’t going to put Allen in was I? ;)

Toss up between Kelly and Eccles, just think Kelly is more useful coming on to protect a lead if needed.

Brighton Sky Blue

Allen should play ahead of Palmer. He may be limited but he's a vital cog in the high press and creating space for his fellow midfielders.

It always takes Dabo ages to get match sharp, so harsh leaving Eccles out of the squad too.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

It depends on the opposition. And when you have more than a skeleton squad, you can mix it up accordingly

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Where's that twatt that said Callum O'Hare isn't good enough.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

It's really frustrating we're not playing for another month now we're playing like that. Another thing to add to the pile of shit that has been thrown at this team this season and they've somehow managed to just keep going.

They should all feel immensely proud

DannyThomas_1981

Not sure if mentioned already but Vik is joint top scorer in the Champ.

And has all of the momentum vs. his rivals in the scoring charts. He's improved from last season - particularly his finishing.

In his current form, I expect him to score every game - he's a force of nature.

shepardo01

Very disciplined in his performance. Also his getting back and covering in his own 18yd box was fantastic to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
His defensive work and energy to track back, nick balls and get back into shape so quickly goes way under the radar.
This, with Sheafs ability to read the play along with his tenacity allows the back 3/5 so much protection.

DannyThomas_1981

His defensive work and energy to track back, nick balls and get back into shape so quickly goes way under the radar.
This, with Sheafs ability to read the play along with his tenacity allows the back 3/5 so much protection.

Speaking of the back 5, Bidwell has proved to be brilliant signing. Not spectacular going forward but superb defensively and brings a hard edged attitude onto the pitch. A key player.

Mcbean

I don’t know if there are less cloggers about but Callum has spent a lot time time on the ground during the last few games he has been back - Is it because we have played more footballing teams ?

Bugsy

Apologies if already posted but it deserves it again...

IMG-20221112-WA0015.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20221112-WA0014.jpg
    IMG-20221112-WA0014.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 38

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Great atmosphere
probably our best performance since being back in the championship
every player at their best, Hamer pass to O’Hare for the 2nd splits three midfielders, incredible
Fadz is just a beast
Eccles offers more than Dabo with quicker interplay with the midfielders
enjoy Gyok whilst we have him
great day to be a city fan

Offhegoes

Had a feeling all that early season adversity would bring a bite to our game, and we’re up to full speed now. Just waiting for that Palmer / O’Hare combo to spark.

slowpoke

I have no problem with a sale so long as each window we bring in the next sheaf and or Hamer and or yok what you can’t do is not repeat the process. If yok goes it’s got to be £20m with a couple of million for robins to work wonders if not £5m
That won’t happen and you know it, if something like that is a plan let Robins bring player first, that won’t happen either.

Users who are viewing this thread