Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Norwich City Match Thread - Saturday 21st Jan (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
What formation are we playing now? Looks like dabo and the arsenal lad off but just Burroughs on therw?

pusbccfc

Be interested to know if the bobble on the pitch is clear on the telly?

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I know our bench is not very good, but again he hasn't made changes when it's been obvious a few players are liabilities, only to then finally change it once we concede a goal that was always coming.

There's a few on the pitch today that shouldn't play for a while.

Otis

I know we've been poor, but you have to say Norwich do look like a top, top side and we can't get near them at times.

Their passing and movement is top drawer.

Esoterica

I don't understand Robins in game management, We've got ourselves back in the game by HT but then we've barely touched the ball for 20 minutes after the break and we've just let the game drift away and reacted only when they've scored again, which had been coming for a while. It was an absolute free hit to change the shape or shake up the right side during that time.

larry_david

I don't understand Robins in game management, We've got ourselves back in the game by HT but then we've barely touched the ball for 20 minutes after the break and we've just let the game drift away and reacted only when they've scored again, which had been coming for a while. It was an absolute free hit to change the shape or shake up the right side during that time.
Knew this half would happen. It's absolutely classic

mark82

We're miles off at the moment. Could end today 4 points above the bottom 3. What's Vik's value if we are league one next year?

Nick

Administrator
He doesn't have any. That's why

Grendel

This is pathetic

Users who are viewing this thread