Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Thread - Tuesday 1st Nov (2 Viewers)

Grendel

Workrate dropped significantly, tactical or what not sure , but need to taise our game again

We put a lot in the first half and Gyokeres not fit

Nick

Administrator
This fucking ref. He watches gyo gets thrown about but gives them absolutely everything.

We should be 2 up :(

pusbccfc

Outstanding from Gyökeres that.

Grendel

I know he scored the goal obviously, but that's twice Allen has spurned a great chance with a poor first touch

oh fuck off. You can dig plenty of posts least season from me criticising him but he’s all over the pitch he’s just defended at right back

• Haha
Reactions: PVA

PVA

oh fuck off. You can dig plenty of posts least season from me criticising him but he’s all over the pitch he’s just defended at right back

What does him defending at right back have to do with him spurning two brilliant chances? Dickhead

ccfc922

You've had a stinker there. Only criticism, was taking that through ball on outside foot, not inside.

We need him in this kind of game, forcing mistakes from their players. Also, in fairness, he tends to not fuck about in front off goal when he gets half a chance.

Only defence on that, was not expecting Gyokeres to pass it as he tends to do everything himself.

Users who are viewing this thread