Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Birmingham City Match Thread - Saturday 29th Apr (1 Viewer)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Wish there was one but bet neither will be at the game

I'm not sure why you're coming at me here. You had this guy banned and ever since you let him come back he's just been making this place toxic on almost daily basis. Has he got something over you or something? It's really strange. There's quite a lot of people I know that have stopped posting as a result of it, and it isn't right. We should be enjoying this time and every thread he is on there winding people up and being deliberately as negative as possible. This place is better than that.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

A big shout out today for Callum OHare. Bet he's gutted he can't be involved in this. He'd be a huge asset for us today, his enthusiasm, creativity and energy has been at the heart of most of our big performances in the last couple of years.
I hope he does a John Terry and be a full kit wanker climbing the steps at Wembley

pusbccfc

Boosh

I'm not sure why you're coming at me here. You had this guy banned and ever since you let him come back he's just been making this place toxic on almost daily basis. Has he got something over you or something? It's really strange. There's quite a lot of people I know that have stopped posting as a result of it, and it isn't right. We should be enjoying this time and every thread he is on there winding people up and being deliberately as negative as possible. This place is better than that.

you were saying we were gonna get relegated you loser. I’ve made 2 of the most positive threads on here about Godden and Doyle. No one has stopped posting because of me, did your imaginary Dutch pals tell you that?

kg82

Just put him on ignore. Easy

robbiekeane

well im fucking shitting myself

ngl last few weeks i‘ve struggled to stay awake and had to set alarms every 10 minutes to make sure i dont nod off during the game. Tonight I couldn’t possibly sleep and im a bottle of Shiraz down

got a new puppy he’s gonna be raging im up screaming at the tv until 2am

Ashdown

How’s the stadium filling up ? I hope everyone’s getting there early and adhering to the girl on the tannoy as to which gate to queue up in 🤔😃

Johnnythespider

I spotted a single magpie, walked under a ladder and my 20yr old lucky pants disintegrated in the wash, but I walked down the middle steps under the rail line so that cancels all that out and we're all good

stupot07

Bloody hell Jobe Bellingham is built like he's in the his late 20s not 17 years old.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Happy_Martian

With Hogan and Deeney out, Juke is their only recognisable striker in their matchday squad. And some of their team look like youth players.

tigersb

Come on you Skyblues !!!!

Skybluedownunder

well im fucking shitting myself

ngl last few weeks i‘ve struggled to stay awake and had to set alarms every 10 minutes to make sure i dont nod off during the game. Tonight I couldn’t possibly sleep and im a bottle of Shiraz down

got a new puppy he’s gonna be raging im up screaming at the tv until 2am

I feel you buddy, it’s challenging staying awake some games, especially the early morning midweek ones that start at 4:45am

Fingers crossed we can make the playoffs and a few of us Cov fans in Melbourne can watch it together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robbiekeane

I feel you buddy, it’s challenging staying awake some games, especially the early morning midweek ones that start at 4:45am

Fingers crossed we can make the playoffs and a few of us Cov fans in Melbourne can watch it together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
100%, although will be flying back for the final if we make it! No matter the cost lol

Users who are viewing this thread