Match Thread ⚽️ Blackpool vs Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 18th Mar (1 Viewer)

Esoterica

Deserved the win overall, we were much better than them. Few sloppy mistakes over the 90 which we weren't punished for and they never really looked like scoring from open play. That said, I have some sympathy for their fans, I'd be pissed off with the ref if i was them. They should have had a second pen and Hamer would have walked, if it was given. Reckon Gyokeres would have been off too if we'd had VAR.

stupot07

Great result, without being brilliant. McCarthy will certainly have a few gripes about some of the refs decisions, but who cares.

If only we hadn't dropped 4 points in the previous 2 games. We'd have been nicely nestled in the top 6.

A massive 8 games to go after the international break.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

pusbccfc

Sing for a few minutes should be written for Blackpool. Any of them left after 50 minutes?

covcity4life

credit to the team again, the amount of injuries and setbacks we've had this season but they've kept plugging away and to still be knocking on the door for playoffs is pretty incredible
Allen and Palmer to return soon hopefully too. Abundance of wingbacks. Good cb strength in depth.

Best midfielder and striker in legaue. We have a chance

O hare to score winner in playoff final too. He'll be ready

curly_tom

Luton, Watford, Norwich all drew, Millwall lost. Good set of results. We all felt like we were done on Tuesday but other teams will slip up too. There is a chance of playoffs, still slim I think as there a lot of teams in the running. Great result today! PUSB

stupot07

Allen and Palmer to return soon hopefully too. Abundance of wingbacks. Good cb strength in depth.

Best midfielder and striker in legaue. We have a chance

O hare to score winner in playoff final too. He'll be ready
Palmer is out for the rest of the season.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Yank

What a performance from the boys! On the front foot the whole game and really could have scored even more. My Motm is Hamer but really could have been almost anyone else. This team this season continues to impress me with their collective spirit and how they feed off each other if you will out on the pitch.

Big 3 points, our unbeaten run continues, and gained some much needed points on some other playoff rivals.

Great Saturday indeed and will be a long wait to our next one.

PUSB!

Johhny Blue

I keep watching replays of the second goal. I can’t see any touch from a Blackpool player. Anyone else see anything?

mmttww

Still think we'll end up on 70 points and miss out by a point or two. B*astard. Last ten games, PPG is 1.9. Same form over the final 8 games would be 72. Might not be enough, either.

Briles

I keep watching replays of the second goal. I can’t see any touch from a Blackpool player. Anyone else see anything?

Thought it comes off the guys head

Users who are viewing this thread