Match Thread ⚽️ Blackpool vs Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 18th Mar (1 Viewer)

SBT

QPR are such a weird one - underlying stats look alright and they have some very talented players, but they've just gone completely to pieces.

Yank

Would be happy with another draw away from home, 1-1.
We need to start winning these games if we want to get into the playoffs, time is running short. No fear of being relegated, so need to go full force each time and go for the 3 points. I will be highly disappointed with a draw tbh.

slowpoke

QPR are such a weird one - underlying stats look alright and they have some very talented players, but they've just gone completely to pieces.
Strangest team in the division, on paper they are play-off candidates if they don’t buck up they might go down.

sotvtoday

I think their 6-1 win on Tuesday might just help us as they'll come out and play instead of sitting back and nullifying our passing game.

Hopeful for 3 points..

It's typical City though. They give us hope of the playoffs, then play crap for a few games to piss on our chips. :ROFLMAO:
FFS We're on a run of 8 games unbeaten - 4 wins, 4 draws - automatic promotion form.

Seaside-Skyblue

Think they will throw the kitchen sink at us in the opening 20 mins. Need to win the midfield, so would play Hamer, Sheaf and Eccles and quieten their crowd. Need to try and not give away too many corners or free kicks around our area. We never seem to do well up there but we are better than QPR
I think that will play in our favour as our strength is in our counter attack when teams open up and space is created.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Kieranp96

Good luck to all travelling hopefully we get the 3 points, wasn’t able to find myself 2/3 tickets unfortunately so will be watching on ifollow as long as my plane lands 😂. Sing loud and proud

coop

Enjoy Blackpool lads and lasses we are to good for Blackpool if we are at our strengths. Don't want to hear MR saying after that we looked tired yet I never made any subs after 70 minutes which allowed them to push on.Both teams played in the week so should be same fitness levels.

Ashdown

Will it be on the red button on SKY ?
I’m hoping a very noisy drunken support can get us over the line today 🤞

GaryPendrysEyes

I really hope this doesn’t turn mentally into a game between a ‘highly motivated desperate to win team’ vs ‘a team with nothing to play for’.
If it does we’ll lose by two or three.
I’ll be impressed if MR has them come out ready for a real scrap and fighting for it.
(and yes please make full use of subs).

fatso

Yeah I’d probably agree with that. Either or they both offer you something different it’s just dependant on which way you want to play
Godden may not play so well with Vik in the side, but if Walker is the answer , I'd love to know what the fuckin question was!

For my money, if you leave Godden out, you go with 1 upfront. I'd sooner play Howley as an extra body in midfield.

curly_tom

Let's see if Walker can do something today, he really needs to start imposing himself or else he'll be gone soon. I wonder if Hamer will be pushed forward or Eccles?

Brighton Sky Blue

Let's see if Walker can do something today, he really needs to start imposing himself or else he'll be gone soon. I wonder if Hamer will be pushed forward or Eccles?

Let’s see how they get on first half, if we need extra strength going forwards we can bring on Moore up top with Cuffey just in behind.

Users who are viewing this thread