£25 voucher (1 Viewer)

Greggs

Anyone want mine? If it's possible, someone is welcome to it. I don't want anything from the club shop as i begrudge paying £600 delivery. In all seriousness though, if it will help anyone with a Xmas gift or such like, give us a shout. Might not even work, but worth a try so it isn't wasted. Cheers.

Ian1779

Anyone want mine? If it's possible, someone is welcome to it. I don't want anything from the club shop as i begrudge paying £600 delivery. In all seriousness though, if it will help anyone with a Xmas gift or such like, give us a shout. Might not even work, but worth a try so it isn't wasted. Cheers.
That’s a great gesture 👍

Covkid1968#

I got a letter…. But no code. I’m phase 1 elite ffs

Greggs

turns out i'm an utter moron and have lost the letter with the code on. I've emailed the club and asked them to send me a new one. Idiot

Evo1883

I've got 70 pounds worth of vouchers, when they have to be used by and can I use them all on 1 big purchase

Skybluedownunder

If you aren’t planning on using it I would definitely appreciate taking you up on your offer so I can get an away shirt Just inbox me your code or whatever it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alex1987

If it's free I'll take it. Get a couple of Winter Hats for my twin boys. No worries if gone though.

tskezz

Sorry to re open, anyone know when these vouchers are valid to? Ive heard ends this month (cant find mine to check)

aloisiwouldhavescored

We both had a voucher letter and I used one of them last week against the 3rd (two tone) kit. Arrived this morning. Happy days.

They expire end of 2021.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

£600 delivery. Where are you getting it sent to, Basra?

chiefdave

Are there many people not using theirs? Maybe @Sky Blue Pete could have a word with the supporters forum and see if they could be donated to the Family Zone.

robbiethemole

I used mine to get a kids red/black kit for grandson, birthday card and a new mouse mat!! total £25, so only paid £5.95 delivery

Users who are viewing this thread