£17.5m (1 Viewer)

edgy

Oli McBurnie. Wow.

How was he ever worth that much?

Nick

Administrator
Did he get injured before he got taken off again or just shameful?

Over £20m for Brewster too, he was anonymous against us at the weekend. ;)

Happy_Martian

Blades forum are saying he got a deadleg so had to be subbed off. Though apparently, their manager wasn't overly impressed.

Peter Billing

Did he get injured before he got taken off again or just shameful?

Over £20m for Brewster too, he was anonymous against us at the weekend. ;)
Moore came for a cross and, as he should, cleared everything in his way. Did look like a dead leg. Not that he looked a threat before that.

Danceswithhorses

As i mentioned in other threads...Sander Berge also cost £20m +
Utd obviously blew some of their premier league cash on dodgy players.
I like Chris Wilder as a manager, but some of those huge transfers were bonkers.

Tea & Busquets

don’t understand why some newly promoted clubs are in the business of blowing tons of cash on dodgy players. i’m sure there are better cheaper options.

Danceswithhorses

I thought he looked pretty decent in the Premier last season. Surely he's too good for this level.
He's another Sheff Utd player that must easily be on £20k+ per week.
I dread to think what their wage bill must be...many multiples of ours, for sure

SlowerThanPlatt

On a much smaller scale there have been some quite big misses for us. Here is a list of what the squad roughly earn per week. You can change it at the top to see this season. Some were on far more relative to others, than I expected.

I love the idea of Godden walking into the managers office and asking for a new contract on exactly £4,038 a week

CDK

I love the idea of Godden walking into the managers office and asking for a new contract on exactly £4,038 a week
When you look at each others end product then you'd think it's been put down wrong,as only godden is worth that of the two players.

Grendel

On a much smaller scale there have been some quite big misses for us. Here is a list of what the squad roughly earn per week. You can change it at the top to see this season. Some were on far more relative to others, than I expected.

our wage Bill that season was £13 million

ccfc1234

Josh Reid on double first team regular Michael Rose! No wonder he wants a move away
It is quite strange, Julian De Costa vs Dabo wages jumped off the page at me too. Some of our signings have been relativly expensive wage wise and not good value for money!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread