£14 to bring a 2 year old (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

I dont think we should let intolerent people in either.

As for the kids - future of the club and all that. People who take their kids to matches aren't idiots. I can't comment on you though.

i don't think you should be allowed to take kids to football under the age of about 7.

some idiots in front of me bring about 3 kids under 5 to the match and they spend all match crawling over ppl and not once watch the match, and generally annoying everyone around us while their folks ignore them.................

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Woz01

I first took my daughter when she was around 2 in the West Terrace and now she's 9 she's probably missed maybe 15 home matches since. I didnt start paying for her until she was 5.

WillieStanley

I love taking my 2 and a half year old and she loves going. She finds it hilarious when the 'keeper dives to make a save for some reason!! But she grips her Sky Blue Sam, holds my hand at half time and genrally stays in her seat the whole time. The downside is that we can't shop at Tescos anymore as she badgers us to "Watch Sky Blues"

She keeps delivering me proud moments. The most recent came last week at Drayton Manor when she saw a young lad playing in the... sort of, train playground, next to the dinosaurs. He had the full kit on and she pointed it out to me and sang a full version of "PUSB"

Daddy's girl!!

torchomatic

What annoys me more as others have said are the people who constantly swear at the players/the opposition/the ref. Now, I'm not saint and come out with a few things myself, but I don't when my five year old (sorry Speedie87 - I am an idiot too) is there.

speedie87

torchmatic......i'm sure you not an idiot and as you are just taking the one child i'm sure you control them.

my problem is with the ppl who bring 3 kids with them and let them all sit in a line thus the one on the end is 3 seats away........how can anyone expect to control a 4 year old from 3 seats away?!

Astute

i don't think you should be allowed to take kids to football under the age of about 7.

some idiots in front of me bring about 3 kids under 5 to the match and they spend all match crawling over ppl and not once watch the match, and generally annoying everyone around us while their folks ignore them.................

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I am thinking of taking my youngest soon. He will be 2 in about 6 weeks. He loves football. He wrecks the house kicking a ball about. One of his favourite words is "GOAL" At the moment he loves watching any teams. Tell me where you sit if you get upset easily by kids going to the game. I will get as close as I can to you ;)

My eldest two lads are now 23 and 19. I never took them to watch our team early enough. Other people took them to games with them. One is a Motherwell supporter and the other one is a Grimsby town supporter :facepalm: Both season ticket holders. My next youngest lad don't like football :D Why should I risk losing another lad to a different team because someone thinks he is too young to go? If he plays up then I might have to leave early or find some empty seats. I don't mind too much with them hearing swearing. They know right from wrong at an early age. Violence with small kids about is out of order though.

Users who are viewing this thread