You know you’ve reached peak soy boy when (1 Viewer)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

No, if they don't want to sleep with you they are obviously lesbian.
Now you're talking. My missus must be on the turn i reckon.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

It's very socially liberal to refer to people as soy boys.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
It just sounds like a cross between toy boy and soya beans.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I lost this thread hours ago when it generated some sort of alien tongue.

Liquid Gold

What others are there like incel?
Blue pill and NPC are ones I've seen recently.

Blue pill is form the matrix where he takes the red pill and becomes aware of what's real so they're saying the person hasn't opened their eyes to the (probably white nationalist) truth
NPC = non playable character = bot

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Jesus Christ this is like being beamed up to mars.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I only found out the other day what a meme was. Who creates this tosh ?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Giffs are all I understand, and they're complete bollocks.

Evo1883

Come to think of it , this threads a bit shit really , tit for tat insults galore ,probably not fair calling somebody out like that however ridiculous I think it is going onto Sunderland’s forum And sucking up to their supporters who hate us .

Yea I suppose soy boy is a bit shit but really sometimes you have to say man up and get a grip .
Probably would have been better

So I guess that’s an apology

David O'Day

Come to think of it , this threads a bit shit really , tit for tat insults galore ,probably not fair calling somebody out like that however ridiculous I think it is going onto Sunderland’s forum And sucking up to their supporters who hate us .

Yea I suppose soy boy is a bit shit but really sometimes you have to say man up and get a grip .

Not a fan of man up either but I just like to call people uncles as it's a great insult

Nick

Administrator

Man up is offensive nowadays. As are most words.

Just say c**t but change the word before. Silly, dopey, soft etc. I like daft bastard as a phrase.

David O'Day

Just say c**t but change the word before. Silly, dopey, soft etc. I like daft bastard as a phrase.
It's the idea of manning up that is offensive. There is a major issue with male mental health and suicide which isn't helped by telling people to man up. Is the campaign says it's ok to not be ok

CCFC_Charlie

A gimp then.

Who defines themselves as that? Why is that even a thing?
Incel is short-hand for ‘involuntary celibates’ and are a group of men, typically in their late teens to early twenties, who’ve decided that the sole reason that women don’t want to sleep with them is because femisism has made modern day women “too empowered” and not “subservient to men as they should be”. They’re basically sexist little virgins who have archaic views on treating women like objects and often glorify and justify things like rape and sexual assualt. It also tends to go hand in hand with racism and xenophobia as most of them are far-right leaning and hang around in your typical alt-right breeding grounds like 4chan, 8chan, Voat etc. While I don’t think the recent Christchurch terrorist identified as an incel perse he also frequented those kind of sites. It’s becoming a real issue in certain parts of the internet, especially video game forums etc. where young, unsociable teenage boys are being radicalised to believe that feminism is a cancer on society, white genocide is a real thing etc. etc.

ajsccfc

Elliott Rodger was the classic case, he became a bit of a hero to them - How rampage killer became misogynist 'hero'

It's scary to get an insight into some of it, the classic trope being that they have some entitlement to girls as they're nice guy gentlemen, yet will have no hesitation in calling the girls stupid whores if they're not interested and then delve back down into their like-minded rabbit hole where they start to believe the world is out to get them.

Nick

Administrator
Elliott Rodger was the classic case, he became a bit of a hero to them - How rampage killer became misogynist 'hero'

It's scary to get an insight into some of it, the classic trope being that they have some entitlement to girls as they're nice guy gentlemen, yet will have no hesitation in calling the girls stupid whores if they're not interested and then delve back down into their like-minded rabbit hole where they start to believe the world is out to get them.

Whereas in the real world they would have put on their best ben sherman, a bit of joop and lurked about in the Tudor Rose.

His dad was minted, he should have got him a couple of women in to sort it out.

giphy.gif

clint van damme

Shouldn’t this be in off topic now , you know as it’s basically a political debate now lol

Half expecting it to turn into a Brexit debate just not quite sure if that’s the direction we are going , right wing talk usually leads to that , who knows eh

this is now so far off topic it needs its own sub forum.

skyblueinBaku

"Soy Boy" - and here's me thinking it was someone that likes a bit of soy sauce in their Chinese cooking.
Or the waiter that brings the soy sauce to your table!

itsabuzzard

It was me guys. Can't be arsed to look up soy boy. Was curious to see what their reaction was to a City fan wishing them well and challenging their idea of ' hatred between us' . If I'm going to get lynched - fair enough. Apologies if I've offended anybody. A list of groups, people we are not allowed to be friendly with would be useful. Perhaps Nick could post it. Steve Evans, fat people, slanty eyes etc....
Never apologise.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Grendel

It's men who blame women for the fact that no women what to date them.

You seem to be an expert on the subject David

tisza

I'm a middle aged white man. Don't hate anybody (maybe the tax man).
Gotta to honest I have no idea what we're supposed to say anymore.
Have no idea what half these gender groups are. Good luck to all of them.
Ethnicity and colour (particularly when they are mixed). No idea how they should currently be referenced. Seems to change every 12 months or so.
So many Isms out there (again seems to be a new one each day) need to walk around with dictionary.
Probably even got this post wrong without intending to

Captain Dart

I'm a middle aged white man. Don't hate anybody (maybe the tax man).
Gotta to honest I have no idea what we're supposed to say anymore.
Have no idea what half these gender groups are. Good luck to all of them.
Ethnicity and colour (particularly when they are mixed). No idea how they should currently be referenced. Seems to change every 12 months or so.
So many Isms out there (again seems to be a new one each day) need to walk around with dictionary.
Probably even got this post wrong without intending to
Intersectionalism will destroy itself.
Why I invented Titania McGrath - spiked

Users who are viewing this thread