Yeovil's Webster foul on sodje! (1 Viewer)

shropshirecov

Anyone see it? Not even a free kick given, amazing. When your lucks in, 8 in row for Yeovil.

kg82

Heard about it, haven't seen it though. I'll have a look for it later, heard it's a bit tasty!

skybluelee

Yep, fine margins. If we'd brought our scoring boots last week they would have lost v us and had the right decision been made for the tackle on Saturday (which was in th first half) they quite possibly would have lost that game as well.

That would put them below us as we stand. As it is they're miles ahead.

D

Deleted member 4439

Anyone see it? Not even a free kick given, amazing. When your lucks in, 8 in row for Yeovil.

Yes, was amazed myself. Couldn't see any change in the direction of the ball, if the Yeovil player had touched it. Would have been a sending off for last man. Instead, Brian Laws was sent off for remonstrating with the officials - I can understand his feelings. Certaintly, seemed a clearer 'decison' than Yeovil's penalty. That said, I think we rode our luck a bit during our purple patch, as well.

skybluelee

Yes, was amazed myself. Couldn't see any change in the direction of the ball, if the Yeovil player had touched it. Would have been a sending off for last man. Instead, Brian Laws was sent off for remonstrating with the officials - I can understand his feelings. Certaintly, seemed a clearer 'decison' than Yeovil's penalty. That said, I think we rode our luck a bit during our purple patch, as well.

We still are in our purple patch - 39 points from last 19 games. Pepole seem to forget this.

Users who are viewing this thread