Transfer Rumour Yasin Ayari (1 Viewer)

Boicey

Looks promising. More pressure on Palmer to realise his potential.
I assume loan deals don't come with any 'must be played' type clause?

AFCCOVENTRY

@PursuitOfTruthB: Exceptional signing for Coventry. Will be watching what happens very closely.

@seagull_rich: Honestly thought he’d feature for us this season. Very, very surprised we’ve let him go out on loan. A superb player. Tenacious and silky in equal measure. Honestly I’ve no doubt he’ll be great for you. Look after him.

@Nav_BHA: Coventry City fans, as you watch Yasin, you should see a dynamic, skilled young lad with a very high ceiling.

He thrived at AIK in Sweden, and we spent a shiny penny for him to join us. The only reason he’s not with us is that he lacks experience in the first team.
@CB_Seagull: Love an Albion and Cov link up. Take care of him lads.

@BHAFC_Danny: Should be excited about this one, very good player and high ceiling.

@W3Her: Good luck Yasin. Coventry have a class young player on their hands.

ccfc1234

He'll get 25 mins and that's his lot. If he's not a world beater before half time he can bugger off back to Brighton.

What a waste of a loan.
And if he is very good and scores game winning goals, people will be moaning when he goes back that we have developed someone else's player and blocked the development path for one of our own players!

Last edited:

CBS16

Wilson
MvE Thomas fadz Lati DaSilva
Ayari Sheaf
Palmer
Wright Simms

O'Hare Godden Sakamoto Eccles Allen Binks etc also that is some brilliant technical ability at this level. The squad is more than capable of top 6, just needs a little more depth and we'll be away surely!

DannyThomas_1981

Wilson
Ayari Sheaf
Palmer
Wright Simms

O'Hare Godden Sakamoto Eccles Allen Binks etc also that is some brilliant technical ability at this level. The squad is more than capable of top 6, just needs a little more depth and we'll be away surely!
Broadly agree with this CBS16.

I love Palmer but a fully fit O'Hare is probably a better fit in that formation.

Later in the season could even see:

Wilson
MvE Thomas Fadz Lati DaSilva
Ayari Sheaf
Sakamoto O'Hare
Wright

DannyThomas_1981

Wilson
Ayari Sheaf
Palmer
Wright Simms

Broadly agree with this CBS16.

I love Palmer but a fully fit O'Hare is probably a better fit in that formation.

Later in the season could even see:

Wilson
MvE Thomas Fadz Lati DaSilva
Ayari Sheaf
Sakamoto O'Hare
Wright

Users who are viewing this thread