X twitter behind a paywall. (1 Viewer)

jimmyhillsfanclub

Please let this happen......then we can have some sweet relief from the re-posting of "opinions" from random dull nobodies that others follow & decide they want to share for unfathomable reasons.....

hopefully a paywall leads to the swift death of twitter.

A huge cyber attack & data grab on tiktok & facebook would be lovely too........come on hackers....do something for the real people

SBT

Please let this happen......then we can have some sweet relief from the re-posting of "opinions" from random dull nobodies that others follow & decide they want to share for unfathomable reasons.....

hopefully a paywall leads to the swift death of twitter.

A huge cyber attack & data grab on tiktok & facebook would be lovely too........come on hackers....do something for the real people
I refuse to believe that anyone who posts regularly on here doesn’t actually love reading terrible opinions on social media

shmmeee

It’ll never happen. Would kill Twitter dead. Look at what the blue tick charge has done.

SBT

Musk has a long history of floating/promising big changes to his companies that never actually happen and I expect this to be one of them.

ajsccfc

I feel like you're giving him too much credit. He memed himself into having to buy it and is now just implementing whatever features will leave a predominant userbase of people who like him

Users who are viewing this thread