Match Thread Wrexham FA Cup match (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Is this on tv? Just realised gotta print tickets out and the printer is fucked. Sick of being outside in this fucking weather too. If it's on tv might blank it

It's on S4C. You can get it through iPlayer.

torchomatic

Also If you have Sky or virgin the channel is on there.

And iPlayer. Everyone can get that. Don't need a subscription or anything.

SkyBlueSoul

Yep.....all aware.....apparently they're saying they're walking through the stands/fans so everyone get ready to stand sit stand sit stand sit!!! Fair play to them....we've all been there!!
Same as others have said, they're stopping people doing this now. I'm in 16 and against Bristol there were stewards on the stairs between 16/17, going up to people as they arrived and checking. Few STH looked bewildered

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

Anyone know of the train from leamington to cov arena is running today. Its showing on the trainline that it is but everywhere saying there's strikes

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
97% sure it won’t be on - best you can hope for is rail replacement bus I reckon

pusbccfc

Fergusons_Beard

e42adac090e6d9ae45b5d7d0c14bc09a.png

This just posted on Twitter.
Name the players.
Obviously Big Dennis is a Wrexham Legend
6fe128df52503defed00b760d811857a.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

chiefdave

Oddly it seems the way to get the English commentary on Sky is to set the default language on your Sky box to Welsh
In the audio settings on SkyQ set the default language to WELSH.

Due to the way the languages are done in the UK you'll always get English where it is the only available language on a channel.

When S4C is available on both WELSH and ENGLISH - it will automatcally choose ENGLISH and you don't need to use the red button.

EalingSB

Has anyone watched the Wrexham documentary? I rattled through it this week as still off after Christmas. Whatever reasons Reynolds and McElhenney had for buying the club, they definitely engaged with the community and created a feel-good factor. Ended a bit weirdly after their FA Trophy final loss and didn’t mention that they lost the league play-off. Mullin and Palmer could be a handful today and Tozer takes very long throw-ins. Very much hoping that they don’t get to dedicate an episode to this match in season two.

ajsccfc

I'm looking forward to seeing it in Welsh, I want the commentary as biased as possible. Get Michael Sheen in to do another speech, make a few more pointless references to the French national team, the works

skyblueelephant76

Has anyone watched the Wrexham documentary? I rattled through it this week as still off after Christmas. Whatever reasons Reynolds and McElhenney had for buying the club, they definitely engaged with the community and created a feel-good factor. Ended a bit weirdly after their FA Trophy final loss and didn’t mention that they lost the league play-off. Mullin and Palmer could be a handful today and Tozer takes very long throw-ins. Very much hoping that they don’t get to dedicate an episode to this match in season two.
I thought it was a good watch. There are two episodes after the FA Trophy final, are you sure you watched them all? The playoff defeat is the last episode but it does feel like there is an ending missing.

Greggs

Yes I have and it always works on the phone
Think it's to do with the type of ticket I got, it was a quid more each for an eticket and the ones we got didnt add anything on to the price. Robbing bastards looking after us season ticket holders once again.

Nick

Administrator
Police have said they shouldn't go there. Can't seem them being let in with shirts etc.

However, Dhillons advertising the game being live in their venues clearly shows they are only bothered by the £££ today.
Yeah bit random how they want people to watch it there.

They might have more than 3 bar staff then.

EalingSB

I thought it was a good watch. There are two episodes after the FA Trophy final, are you sure you watched them all? The playoff defeat is the last episode but it does feel like there is an ending missing.
Weird! Only 16 episodes available on Disney+ in Switzerland but just checked and there are 18 which is far more logical.

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

Think it's to do with the type of ticket I got, it was a quid more each for an eticket and the ones we got didnt add anything on to the price. Robbing bastards looking after us season ticket holders once again.
The one where they don’t add anything to the price is the one that works on the phone. I bought that one for a mate for the Swansea game and it worked on the phone. Trust me it’ll be fine

Skybluecol

Same as others have said, they're stopping people doing this now. I'm in 16 and against Bristol there were stewards on the stairs between 16/17, going up to people as they arrived and checking. Few STH looked bewildered
Just mentioned it to my son and his mates. 3 of them have tickets legit in the singers corner....plan now is to go through and 1 bring thr 3 tickets back down for others.....and repeat!!! 😂😂😂 got to love those who try!!

David O'Day

Just mentioned it to my son and his mates. 3 of them have tickets legit in the singers corner....plan now is to go through and 1 bring thr 3 tickets back down for others.....and repeat!!! 😂😂😂 got to love those who try!!
let them know they do check everyone each time they go up the stairs so person 1 would be stuck downstairs :)

aviles

Just about to travel down from wales and bring my two youngest to their first game. Has anyone parked at Tesco recently and been fined or is it safe to park here?

Tommo1993

Just about to travel down from wales and bring my two youngest to their first game. Has anyone parked at Tesco recently and been fined or is it safe to park here?

Just pay £15 on the website to park in there.

skybluepm2

Wouldn’t risk it personally. When I drive midweek, I usually tend to park in one of the Units by Dhillons and have done for years without an issue. With it being 5:30ko, shouldn’t be a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread