Would you go to Wembley if we make it? (2 Viewers)

Glen

Would you honestly go to Wembley if we make, does mean Sisu would make money from, this or is NOPM more important?

torchomatic

No, I would come one here and moan. And then moan some more.

torchomatic

Surely only if we lose? You wont bother if we win.

Obviously. If we win I would just avoid SBT for the day.

chiefdave

I'll be there for sure if we make. Might not get another chance of a Wembley trip in my lifetime.

torchomatic

IN all seriousness I would probably be otherwise indisposed but I hope we get there so I can see it on the tele at least.

bawtryneal

My head says stay away but my heart will make me be there !!!
Will be there for quarter and semifinals as well

Alkhen

hell yeah! when are we likely to get to Wembley again in my lifetime? shit cup shit owners but a Wembley final isn't exactly a common occurrence

If your team makes it to a cup final and you don't go what kind of supporter would I be would we need to celebrate our achievements i went to the game last night and if we play as badly as that we won't need to answer the question because we are bad probably the worst team we have had worst owners we have had we have no home ground looking like our academy will be lost and our training ground to be sold our manager dosent have a clue but I will still support them why because they are my team so the answers to the question is yes I would go

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Sterling Archer

Of course people would. The same set of fans that boycott games until we get a juicy cup draw or the promise of a ticket to Wembley if you go.

NOPM and boycotts only when it suits people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coop

Never seen us play at Wembley and I think in my time this is the only way I will.Head says no but I couldn't miss the opportunity.

Ian1779

Fuck yeah - never been to the new Wembley and never will until we get there

Skyblueweeman

I've not been once this season but would try and get a ticket.

And what? Come at me bro....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Evo1883

Yes , no fan should be denied a trip to Wembley just because we have crap owners

Otis

Just wonder if we got to Wembley and as the game progessed we were behind if there would be Sisu out chants.

Has there ever been a protest against owners in a cup final before I wonder?

Users who are viewing this thread