Would you go to New Stadium Yes or No (1 Viewer)

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
got a feeling that in 5 years time i might well have found other things to do on my Saturday afternoons - so not sure I could say yes or no for definite. Pretty certain I would not go regularly though if I went at all

James Smith

As I posted on another thread

I'll tell you what though I'll definitley go to the first match at the White Elephant Stadium that Tim is going to build. I'll buy snacks, a programme, drinks, CCFC merchandise and a premium seat - I'm that confident that it won't happen.

L

longjohnskyblue

Qwerty - tf has already said it was never going to be in cov deliberately

Sky Blue Kid

A 12k stadium will assign CCFC to lower league football. It will show exactly what ambition SISU truly have.

Covstu

If in Cov then yes i would go, we would have a stadium of our own again and revenue coming in.

ohitsaidwalker king power

Its a hypothetical question I'd argue... I do not believe SISU have a plan at all- except to create noise and smokescreens whilst they unravel their plot

NOPM from me until SISU are gone. And that's anywhere the team plays.

So if this pretend stadium ever came to fruition I wouldn't be there no.

Away games possibly. But it might be easier for me to not go to those either. Kind of like avoiding an ex.

Grendel

It won't happen anyway but yes.

Sterling Archer

Don't worry lads, I'm just seeking out a flux capacitor and we'll be back at Highfield Road in no time.

I'll give Richardson a slap whilst on my travels as well.

ajsccfc

So as pointless as asking the question about Bale joining us then?

If Bale was linked with us, talking about it would be fine. They're talking about building a new stadium, so talking about it is fine. Whether it ever comes to fruition or is just a threat/bargaining tool, it's still relevant.

torchomatic

Never gonna happen, but YES if it was in Cov, I would. However, they need to stay at the Ricoh in the interim.

Users who are viewing this thread