Would you dip your (3 Viewers)

Sick Boy

I was looking forward to seeing some tasty pictures when I saw the thread title....

Wheelfass

Northampton Town FC were instrumental in taking our football club out of our city. That is a simple fact......no one can argue against that.
I sympathise with their fans for the plight that they are in but I don't sympathise with the club because a season of lost league football in Coventry was partly contributed to by them.
Will I donate to them on Saturday......absolutely NOT.

Sick Boy

We play in the same stadium as a franchise and no one seems bothered; I'm not sure we are in a position to criticise.

Bugsy

We play in the same stadium as a franchise and no one seems bothered; I'm not sure we are in a position to criticise.

Think about what u just typed.

I think Wasps play in the same stadium as Coventry city as it was built for our purpose, circumstances aside.

In fact there are alot of people that are bothered....PUSB

letsallsingtogether

Yes I will give never gave them a bean when we were at sixfields.
I hope all those that went to that shithole give, as they owe them for letting them use their seats and at such a cheap rate.
After all they had a great season of no moaning loads of atmosphere and full houses

Sick Boy

Think about what u just typed.

I think Wasps play in the same stadium as Coventry city as it was built for our purpose, circumstances aside.

In fact there are alot of people that are bothered....PUSB

I suspect that we share the same point of view on this.

Terry Gibson's perm

No I will not give a penny to them and I am not attending on Saturday not by protest just no babysitters.

The only people collecting at the ground this weekend should be people selling poppies.

letsallsingtogether

Funny that just as no one was bothered when they shared with a franchise team

pusbccfc

No, probably not. Our position a few years back was as bad, if not worse and no one really helped us bar a few signatures on a petition.

NorthernWisdom

No, probably not. Our position a few years back was as bad, if not worse and no one really helped us bar a few signatures on a petition.
And you could argue this is because we didn't bother about Chester, Halifax, Aldershot... Newport, Tranmere, Portsmouth (when we signed Aloisi) etc. etc.

It's time this changed, across football.

skybluetony176

Is the fix football on line petition still live? Is it worth resurrecting it or starting a new one.

Football stinks behind the scenes and the FL/FA are useless at policing it. With us, Leeds, Northampton, Portsmouth, AFC Wimbledon, FC United fans etc.etc. Behind it it could get a few more signatures.

skybluelee

No, I wouldn't. I have better things to spend my money on than a football club I don't support.

And as immature as it is it still rankles with me the number of NTFC fans that mocked us when we had to play in their tinpot ground. Not so funny now is it?

torchomatic

Yes, and some of the things said to the fans by our fans who were going in. The river didn't flow one way.

Yes and I remember some of our fans and what they said as they were going in

torchomatic

Yes, I'll put my hand in my pocket for them.

torchomatic

No, they weren't.

not in a million years - they were complicit in me not watching my team for more than 12 months - Im not going to help them

jimmyhillsfanclub

I have every sympathy for the NTFC fans....its not their fault that Cardoza is a massive shitbag......

Bob Latchford

Interesting and Diverse replies .

Users who are viewing this thread