Match Thread Wolverhampton Wanderers - Coventry City [FA] Match Thread - Saturday 16th Mar (5 Viewers)

shmmeee

Jul 11, 2011
Coventry, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
He would have a point if players and managers didn't instruct ball boys to slow the game down when they're winning.

Yeah, makes the man part of the game TBF. I don’t care anyway. Love our manager celebrating in the face of a small child. It’s what football is all about.

Briles

Aug 8, 2017
I'd rather hear Clive shrieking any day of the week than clueless shit female commentators - more please Clive

Its incredible how you still manage it even with an amazing win haha

Reactions: Jamesimus and mrfr

mrfr

May 12, 2023
Yeah, makes the man part of the game TBF. I don’t care anyway. Love our manager celebrating in the face of a small child. It’s what football is all about.
I’d have preferred him to go full Eden Hazard and two foot the little prick.

Ashdown

Aug 30, 2011
What a great win and fantastic match. Never been so frustrated ( with poor finishing) and ecstatic ( with that last perfect goal ) . Crazy game, so hard to watch on TV but what a spectacle. So many neutrals I know watched that game and loved it !

HadjiChippo

Mar 23, 2017
He would have a point if players and managers didn't instruct ball boys to slow the game down when they're winning.
Yeah no sympathy from me, they were employing the dark arts from about 10 mins in. Got what they deserved in the end.

Reactions: wingy

Tommo1993

Apr 14, 2019
Home.

I just don’t know where to start. Was sat on the end seat next to their fans in Cullis lower at the top. My head is banging, our own fans must have punched my head at least ten times. Still gathering my thoughts on the game. What I will say for now is Ben Sheaf - wow.

CCFCSteve

Aug 11, 2011
Today showed why I'm glad we don't have var in championship. Couldn't make a decision on the goal and o hare clearly kicked in the face, going unpunished. On the goal, it possibly came off the arm but the wolves defender pushes simms arm up at the same time. One thing that did really please me outside of all the other heroics was collins coming to claim a couple of difficult cross in a crowded box. Took a lot of pressure off at important times.

Has VAR ever followed the ‘clear and obvious’ instructions ?! 30 seconds max and if you can’t judge stays with onfield decision. 5+ mins is crazy

Just watching the 30 second spell of wright save (after being put through by a lovely palmer ball), Eccles save and then palmer dinking it just wide. So unlucky

SBT

Sep 14, 2012
How on earth are people hung up on the coverage after a game like that?!

Users who are viewing this thread