Wll said Spider (1 Viewer)

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Chris Cattlin on CWR,doesn't know who this lot are(the owners) brilliant comments:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

Sky Blue Harry H

Many moons ago I owned a denim jacket that my mum sewed 'Spider' onto the back - one of my heroes back then !

Tonylinc

He is suggesting that football club and wasps come together and I for one think that makes perfect sense.

torchomatic

Ah, yes. Swap one owner who's happy to move a club on a whim to another owner who's happy to move a club on a whim.

He is suggesting that football club and wasps come together and I for one think that makes perfect sense.

Nick

Administrator
No you would rather stick with owners who destroy everything they touch,by the way where were we last season?

Oh here we go.

Did I say I would much prefer SISU over any other owner? I think the point about "finding it ok to move teams about" quite clearly included our current owners.

skybluetony176

I'd much rather an owner who doesn't find it ok to move teams about. Wouldn't you?

2 questions.

1) where do you think Wasps would move us to?

2) as SISU have said that they won't be building in Coventry aren't they the only ones likely to be doing moving teams around in the future?

torchomatic

covmark

I love it when we have the 'you don't like this, therefore you must like that' argument. Its idiotic in the extreme.

Nick

Administrator
2 questions.

1) where do you think Wasps would move us to?

2) as SISU have said that they won't be building in Coventry aren't they the only ones likely to be doing moving teams around in the future?

1. I have no idea.

2. What part of "I'd much rather an owner who doesn't find it ok to move teams about. Wouldn't you?" can you not read? This means an owner who wouldn't move teams, that could be SISU, Wasps or Winkleman etc.

torchomatic

BHSB is the same as quite a few of them on here. If you don't explicitly say something then you obviously agree/disagree according to what the point is.

I love it when we have the 'you don't like this, therefore you must like that' argument. Its idiotic in the extreme.

torchomatic

Turn up to games and support your team and new manager. Yes, well said Spider.

skybluetony176

Who knows? They've got form, haven't they?

So what you're suggesting is that rather than home Coventry City Football Club in a ground that they already own in the City of Coventry and said team already play in they're going to buy a stadium in another part of the country and move us there with full approval of the football authorities?

SkyBlue_Bear83

He's encouraging everyone to get up to the Ricoh and support the team. Said don't sit at home like a dumpling, hopefully some who have been staying away will take notice of him but I doubt it.

Nick

Administrator
So what you're suggesting is that rather than home Coventry City Football Club in a ground that they already own in the City of Coventry and said team already play in they're going to buy a stadium in another part of the country and move us there with full approval of the football authorities?

What you are saying is that it would be a good idea to be owned by owners who find it absolutely ok to move 80 miles around the country?

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

BHSB is the same as quite a few of them on here. If you don't explicitly say something then you obviously agree/disagree according to what the point is.

Only when it's a loaded answer. By the way who are "them"? Is it people who are that blinkered that they don't agree with your obviously correct stance?

torchomatic

Not suggesting that at all. I'm suggesting we have nothing to do with Sisu or Wasps. New owners, fresh start.

Users who are viewing this thread