Win promotion or the FA Cup ? (1 Viewer)

Grendel

I doubt Everton will go down unless there are more points deductions coming they're way. Add back the points they lost and they're very comfortable. They're too good, sadly.

They had a brief run but it’s 4pts in the last 6 and 10 in the last 10

SBbucks

But only a matter of hours according to them?

Forest appear to have admitted the breach but said they would have been compliant if they had sold Brennan before June 30th, the cutoff date. The reality is they sold him in September, so it’s months rather than hours. If the PL allow that as mitigation then they will create a massive loophole. If 3 months is acceptable, what about 6 months? 9 months? A year? There is a cut off date for a reason, so I would think it’s highly likely Forest will be punished.

Otis

Simms just isn't in the same class as Gyokeres, never was, never will be.
The constant reference between the two, just because Gyok has a slow start, is ludicrous.

Gyok always showed more ability.
No-one is saying he will be the next Gyokeres.

Just saying that I don't think Simms has reached his potential yet and that maybe he will go on to be a top striker for us.

Nowt ludicrous about that. 🤪

Players sometimes look like they won't be up to scratch and then prove us wrong.

I won't mention Gyokeres anymore.

Ben Turner.

wingy

Forest appear to have admitted the breach but said they would have been compliant if they had sold Brennan before June 30th, the cutoff date. The reality is they sold him in September, so it’s months rather than hours. If the PL allow that as mitigation then they will create a massive loophole. If 3 months is acceptable, what about 6 months? 9 months? A year? There is a cut off date for a reason, so I would think it’s highly likely Forest will be punished.
I think it was the fact the player destination and fee received creating my confusion, as you say 3months is not a few hours and it appears their schedule is far removed from my perception, don't have a leg to stand on.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

It's actually going to be both ! 😀

Users who are viewing this thread