Wilson V Collins (2 Viewers)

fernandopartridge

Post Shot Expected Goals (PSxG) is a better measure when evaluating goalkeepers performance.

Wilson currently ranks 18th on this metric. I think he was about 6th or 7th last year.

Seems broadly consistent with the suggestions made earlier in the thread

Grendel

Sakatomo looks dead on his feet but fair play he’s giving his all for the team

Grendel

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Another scatter gun, call loads of stuff and hope one sticks.
Think About It GIF by Identity

Grendel

Robins doesn’t really seem to like wilson much it’s always grudging praise

Evo1883

Well to be fair he hasn't been great this season at all .. but that was a great save , but let's be honest he's looking to get Collins in isn't he , the keeper he paid 500k for

Grendel

It looked a probable pen on TV too

It was a clear penalty - I assume the referee had his vision blocked but the assistant must have seen it

Brighton Sky Blue

It was a pen, thankfully the ref didn't have fucking clue what was going on and was paying more attention to Fadz on the floor.

Absolutely outstanding save in the first half though
Referee was odd throughout but I couldn’t believe he didn’t give it. It’ll be forgotten when we next get a stinker given against us though.

pusbccfc

There were a few interesting comments from Wilson about Robins during his podcast this week.

Said he didn't like goalkeepers and mentioned a few snarky comments about the goals he conceded at Cardiff.

Wilson was joking about them but I think there's more to it.

blunted

Wilson is the goalkeeper that does not often come for crosses, is a good shot stopper and ok passing out without being exceptional. If the defenders do their job, he is brilliant. Can't think of a goal that was his fault this season. Is a great player to have in the dressing room with his positivity. If our defence had done the basics correctly, he would have had at least two more clean sheets and we would have had more points on the board.

Sick Boy

There were a few interesting comments from Wilson about Robins during his podcast this week.

Said he didn't like goalkeepers and mentioned a few snarky comments about the goals he conceded at Cardiff.

Wilson was joking about them but I think there's more to it.
I’m not surprised considering he basically jumped out the way of the ball for the third goal.

Samo

Here's a thought... we might have a great keeper.

Users who are viewing this thread