Will this Summer be make or break then? (1 Viewer)

Kingokings204

In short we live in hope but there is not a lot to suggest sisu won't be here for another 3-7 years.

Sooner or later they will have to cut their losses sure but don't expect it to be sooner.

mrtrench

IMO relegation has nothing to do with it - it's a side show to SISU presently as all of their energy is focused on making money out of the Ricoh. If they fail again in their court case, I wouldn't bet against them coming back for another bite with some trumped up case or whatever. They are a one-trick pony.

Moff

Good article, of which I think the sentiment rings true.

Its make or break really this summer. Sell up and go, or invest in the team as no one wants to watch such turgid, boring dross on the field. Without significant investment on the playing and coaching side I cant see many fans wanting to bother next season, and so revenues drop further. Add to this no major playing assets to sell, and next season would be worse, so really its decision time for the idiots that own us........I hope they choose to go

Moff

Yeah, that'll do. I'll be weeks away from my wedding...I'll defo be on the beers :guitar2:

Hope you have a great one!

(From one married man to a soon to be one, my advice is you will probably need more beer, a lot more beer, after a few years of marraige;))

Malaka

I think they will go when they have had there court case kicked out again, taken it to the European courts, who will award sisu £70 million and then they will piss off

skybluetony176

I don't know about make or break but I have a vision of us staying up by the skin of our teeth only for TM to have no interest in staying any longer because SW is playing football manager behind the scenes and won't relinquish the power of picking and choosing who we buy and sell meaning Ian Holloway comes in and we sit at the bottom of the table all season before inevitably going down causing SW to make a statement saying we need to start making the right decisions for the team and TF to make a statement saying an exciting new development about the new stadium is coming in the new year.

You heard it here first ;)

Malaka

I don't know about make or break but I have a vision of us staying up by the skin of our teeth only for TM to have no interest in staying any longer because SW is playing football manager behind the scenes and won't relinquish the power of picking and choosing who we buy and sell meaning Ian Holloway comes in and we sit at the bottom of the table all season before inevitably going down causing SW to make a statement saying we need to start making the right decisions for the team and TF to make a statement saying an exciting new development about the new stadium is coming in the new year.

You are such a cynic!:p

skybluetony176

You are such a cynic!:p

Cynic! I thought that was optimistic ;)

Seriously though. Except for personnel I don't expect anything to change during the summer. It's the following summer when the shit is going to hit the fan after record low season tickets, record low crowds and dropping into the forth tier. SISU have only ever took us in one direction and without wholesale change that direction isn't going to change.

LB87ccfc

Some very valid points and in terms of SW playing football manager, he certainly has been, I have stated it all along on here some who simply laughed, but then guess what all guess who signed Proszwich, I rest my case your honour.

Its boom or bust time for SISU this summer for sure, time to grow a pair, stay up on the last day of the season, and give Mowbray the RIGHT tools in the transfer market to invest correctly.

Invest / gamble sisu - you will be rewarded.

DaleM

Apparently the law is changing in the budget making it illegal to create debt to offset against tax . Wonder how this will affect them .

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

Astute

Hedge funds and that includes SISU never gamble and only invest when they know there will be a positive outcome

The only positive outcome so far has been for WASPS. Are you trying to tell me that was part of the plan?

no_loyalty

Is the July appeal the last one (I live in hope), or is there one more go?

skybluetony176

Some very valid points and in terms of SW playing football manager, he certainly has been, I have stated it all along on here some who simply laughed, but then guess what all guess who signed Proszwich, I rest my case your honour.

Its boom or bust time for SISU this summer for sure, time to grow a pair, stay up on the last day of the season, and give Mowbray the RIGHT tools in the transfer market to invest correctly.

Invest / gamble sisu - you will be rewarded.

The SW comment was half tongue in cheek but I was discussing it with a mate and we both decided it made sense. Proszwich being the proof in the pudding.

Could be wrong offcourse but would anybody be surprised if it turned out to be the case?

Terry Gibson's perm

Holloway it's spelt Hockaday;)

Users who are viewing this thread