Will Pressley stay?? (1 Viewer)

Steve_footymad

Surely he must be getting sick and tired of this nonsense???

If he goes where dothe club turn next?

Paddy9239

Sick of everyone knocking Pressley, clearly doing his best, trying to get a team playing the right way ball retention and the like. Cannot bring in any of his own players and squad morale must be terrible.
I like the bloke and think we'd have a good chance with no embargo, no deduction and playing at the Ricoh.
If I was him, i'd be off immediately.

Otis

I am not knocking him feel sorry for the bloke clearly a victim of Tim fisher bulkshit!!! Would not blame him if he did walk

I wonder if we might now start changing grounds as often as we change managers?

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

shmmeee

Sick of everyone knocking Pressley, clearly doing his best, trying to get a team playing the right way ball retention and the like. Cannot bring in any of his own players and squad morale must be terrible.
I like the bloke and think we'd have a good chance with no embargo, no deduction and playing at the Ricoh.
If I was him, i'd be off immediately.

I agree in some ways, but replace Pressley with Thorn and this post could be a year old.

skybluetony176

when we are still languishing around the bottom at Easter sisu will probably sack him anyway, so they can blame someone else for their mess.

personally i feel sorry for him, he's in a no win situation at the moment with the way things are. in an ideal world sisu will throw the towel in this week sell the club for a quid and he can then get the opportunity to show us his true calibre cause it aint going to happen any other way.

Users who are viewing this thread