Will it be safe to travel to Northampton? (1 Viewer)

shoesmith81

Do you think people going to Northampton will almost be treated like people who crossed the picket lines in the 1970's? I'm just hoping things don't get ugly. I personally respect the decisions of both those who will be going to Northampton and those who won't.At the end of the day it's up to the individual.

What I would hate to see happen is for there to be a demonstration outside whilst the game takes place and people feeling threatened about attending a match.

Thoughts?

Evo1883

good point that i hadnt really thought about , i reckon you may have a few morons throwing abuse which is wrong whatever your stance, but like said on here before ,why go to sixfields if you dont plan on going in ,just completely stay away as far as im concerned

simple_simon

They will be fine, check out the Forums, they see us as an easy meal ticket.
I just hope that very few actually go, if the FL see that the gate is very low they have no choice but to change things.
However, I bet Fisher bribes a few.

Flying Fokker

I've heard that some people will travel to sixfields on NTFC match days for a peaceful protest. I wonder what impact that is going to have?

Also the policing bill will be massive for both forces because we should also attend the Ricoh on Saturdays IMO.

It is all a mess.

NTFC

If you do nothing but protest at Sixfields it won't take long before it kicks off with our local thugs. You will be sitting ducks. (Hope this doesn't happen).

NTFC

seeing your protest movement I can't see any protests at Sixfields maintaining momentum beyond a month or two. A complete boycott would be much better with the place a ghost town on Cov match days

Users who are viewing this thread