Will Fisher...... (1 Viewer)

dadgad

....walk? Principles govern even private positions particularly those with a high public profile, don't they?
I would think he'll do the honourable and make a personal sacrifice as a token acknowledgement for the untold damage he has done to our community and club.
Seems only fair.

AFCCOVENTRY

Tim fisher is the one who has come out looking like a real plonker in all of this. It was clear he wasn't even part of the negotiations on a return. Waggott was.

Time for Fisher to go...

diggerdaley

Both Fisher (that ship has sailed ) and Mark Whatisface should fall on their swords to help reconciliation ,they are the ugly face of sisu.

cmoncity

Anyone notice waggott has done all the talking so far.tim wasnt involved in negotiations by looks of it. Fischer will be like onye igwe.joy will say "he had no power or right to say the things he was saying or doing and he has left the club and steve waggott is promoted to his position with immediate effect." Tim will be a sacrificial lamb in this to try and get fans onside.

Samo

Tim fisher is the one who has come out looking like a real plonker in all of this. It was clear he wasn't even part of the negotiations on a return. Waggott was.

Time for Fisher to go...

Rather than a grade A bastard like Joy?

Chipfat

TF needs to get the boot over this, Sisu need to see he has done nothing for the club, fans or even them as a business, he has cost them millions and without his stupid idea's we would still be watching players like CW at the Ricoh.....

This news today show's without help from the FL, FA and most other parties by sticking together as fans we have the power to still effect the game. The first game should be a celebration of what the fans have created by bonding together in a correct manner can achieve.. It also prove's Sisu needs us more than they thought or cared about in the past maybe now they will see without the fans a franchise club will not and will never work...JS has just had her biggest lesson in football business, no matter who owns the club, custodians is all they are, the club and life blood are the fans...

Well Done all those who marched, stayed a way and stuck to principals they believed in,, those who went i never respected the decision to go, but understood the need you felt to follow what you thought was the right thing to do.. Everyone should stand together and put the past behind and work towards getting this club off it's arse and back where it belongs. Sisu need to open doors to everyone, even those TF consider's to be the problem, these people could help Sisu and the clubs future.. Ex players should be allowed back with open arms, and shown a new face of Sisu. And lastly ACL the CCC council should now provide an option for the club to own the Ricoh with an offer and timescale of when this can be completed.. If Sisu want out but need the Ricoh first then that has to be the way forward to stop this stupid talk about a new ground,,, if it's a new ground then we need a new owner if they cannot work a deal for the Ricoh..

Last edited:

TheOldFive

It's not quite the boot, Fisher has had 3 years in the role and by some measures (yes I know unpalatable and perverse to say) has delivered some objectives on the financial front. That amount of time in the role at his age and ambition should lead to a new challenge (dare I say promotion) somewhere else in the Sisu organisation perhaps. He took over 2nd December 2011 and so 3 months notice to complete a 3 year stint on the cv takes him to early September just before our return game. He would leave us in a better financial situation than when he took over, playing at the Ricoh in a better place to take it over one day than Sisu have yet managed, with only the relegation and a boatload of antipathy from fans (which football businessmen care little about) in the minus column. Just saying.

Chipfat

What he has saved in Ricoh rent has cost him in players, Lawyers cost's and lost revenue,, it will take Sisu the 4 years to get that money back... TF is the worst kind of person and it is the case for SISU, club and the fans, he will be JS fall guy..

I hope he goes knowing he has completed nothing, gained nothing and if he thinks he has left the club in a better financial position then it confirms that he is a full of shit , the debt is higher the standard of football is lower and the club's name is at its lowest point..

I do agree if he leaves the club are in a better position to deal, be more open and are approachable as he was and is the most destructive person in the clubs history...

skybluetom

What's his role at the club anyway? Waggott seemingly picks the managers, sorts the transfers and contract extensions and was the one negotiating with the council.

ajsccfc

I'm not really bothered about Fisher, it'd just be the king is dead, long live the king either way. It'd be good PR for them to do it now though as he's the identifiable public villain of the piece.

dadgad

TF needs to get the boot over this, Sisu need to see he has done nothing for the club, fans or even them as a business, he has cost them millions and without his stupid idea's we would still be watching players like CW at the Ricoh.....

This news today show's without help from the FL, FA and most other parties by sticking together as fans we have the power to still effect the game. The first game should be a celebration of what the fans have created by bonding together in a correct manner can achieve.. It also prove's Sisu needs us more than they thought or cared about in the past maybe now they will see without the fans a franchise club will not and will never work...JS has just had her biggest lesson in football business, no matter who owns the club, custodians is all they are, the club and life blood are the fans...

Well Done all those who marched, stayed a way and stuck to a principals and what they believed in,, those who went i never respected the decision to go, but understood the need you felt to follow what you thought was the right thing to do.. Everyone should stand together and put the past behind and work towards getting this club off it's arse and back where it belongs. Sisu need to open doors to everyone, even those TF consider's to be the problem, these people could help Sisu and the clubs future.. Ex players should be allowed back with open arms, and shown a new face of Sisu. ..

Well said.
Pusb

TheOldFive

Maybe we should lobby for Leonard Brody back. He seemed to be a crackpot three and a half years ago and yet many of his thoughts and ideas are now becoming more mainstream. Oh how we laughed at 'Text a Sub' back in the day, yet owners at Cardiff and Leeds have implemented already and likely many more shall follow. Nothing he ever came up with was more hatstand than our little Northampton Sabbatical.

Ian1779

Fisher might be a c**t, but he's not a stupid man. If he's prepared to accept his mistakes in the Sixifelds saga, and put his bloody minded-ness to something productive.

Ashdown

He's just been a puppet anyway, if he's chopped he'll only be taking one for the team so to speak. I'd like to see us rid of the prat though and I don't want to see Sandra self serving Garlick anyway near the club again either.

J

Jack Griffin

Fisher might be a c**t, but he's not a stupid man. If he's prepared to accept his mistakes in the Sixifelds saga, and put his bloody minded-ness to something productive.

I'm not so anti Fisher, but I do think he devised the Arena contract break strategy.. which I guess worked, whoever thought it was possible to win in the courts is the person who needs the elbow.. what an expensive disaster that was!

* although it is still running, unfortunately :mad:

skybluetony176

Just listened to CWR on the way home and a CCC councillor was on (didn't catch his name) and he commended Waggot on making this happen. Every time TF & ML opened their mouths last season they seemed to have the opposite effect to what Waggot has achieved. I'd say they're surplus to requirements.

Johnnythespider

I want to see a dishevelled Tim Fisher paraded around the pitch at half time and then placed in stocks so we can all throw rotten tomatoes at him.

Moff

Bloody hell I was just trying to work out who has been the biggest helmet out of Labovitch and Fisher, and they are both Grade A bellends.

Cant we get rid of both the throbbers?

dongonzalos

I think Tim Fisher even if he was not directly in the talks was also heavily behind the return.

That's not to forget he was heavily behind the exit.

However I don't think he can be attacked about the return.

dongonzalos

I'm not so anti Fisher, but I do think he devised the Arena contract break strategy.. which I guess worked, whoever thought it was possible to win in the courts is the person who needs the elbow.. what an expensive disaster that was!

* although it is still running, unfortunately :mad:

Court case needs dropping now

Rusty Trombone

Fisher agreed to a rental deal before, and he was over ruled by Joy. I doubt Fisher has made any important decision without the say so of Joy. It would be unfair on Fisher for Joy to now get rid of him.

Hobo

Fisher agreed to a rental deal before, and he was over ruled by Joy. I doubt Fisher has made any important decision without the say so of Joy. It would be unfair on Fisher for Joy to now get rid of him.

Beat me to it, Joy wrecked Fishers deal! He is still a complete idiot though along with ML and Joy. Wish they would just sell up and go.

dadgad

Fisher is utterly toxic.
His arrogance and sneering pomposity leaves him untenable -and particularly so if Sisu seriously want to make a go of it.

Users who are viewing this thread