WHY?/WHEN? signs for Arsenal (1 Viewer)

MichaelCCFC

In response to lots of enquiries, the WHY?/WHEN? signs will be handed out outside the Emirates tonight for anyone who want one

Why - different supporters.jpg

Sbarcher

Why, why,why Sepalla......... (to Delilah)

torchomatic

Hugh Jarse

Joy is going to need more than one bodyguard if she finally shows her face at one of the games!

It's statements like this that screws up the credibility of the more sensible ones that get made. Are you suggesting that you plan to rip her a new arsehole if you meet her sometime soon?

How old are you?

thaiskyblue

It's statements like this that screws up the credibility of the more sensible ones that get made. Are you suggesting that you plan to rip her a new arsehole if you meet her sometime soon?

How old are you?
must be about 60, Tobias Funke, sounds like a 1970's disco act.

shmmeee

How old are you?

I'd prefer an egg/cream pie myself. Same point, less violence, and harder to look dignified after it.

Nick

Administrator
I'd prefer an egg/cream pie myself. Same point, less violence, and harder to look dignified after it.

Bugsy Malone style guns?

I swear I read that Dave Benson Phillips from Get Your Own Back was doing birthday parties nowadays, could hire him to "goo her".

images

LB87ccfc

Should of made one giant sheet with why and another that said when which could of gone from side to side by the fans during the game.. would of looked so much better and larger exposure.

JohnWH

Is where the city fans sitting the side where the cameras will be showing?

That's what I am hoping for. Only the third game of City I will have been able to watch through a live stream, and I want to see the SBA. The impact is that because Arsenal is so popular WORLDWIDE, it is my hope to attract new interest from viewers all across the world to see the pluck and glory of the Sky Blues. Never understimate the "underdog" factor for viewers. If the protests are given fair coverage AND with dignity, WORLDWIDE fans will sympathize.. PUSB

LB87ccfc

That's what I am hoping for. Only the third game of City I will have been able to watch through a live stream, and I want to see the SBA. The impact is that because Arsenal is so popular WORLDWIDE, it is my hope to attract new interest from viewers all across the world to see the pluck and glory of the Sky Blues. Never understimate the "underdog" factor for viewers. If the protests are given fair coverage AND with dignity, WORLDWIDE fans will sympathize.. PUSB

Yes but holding signs up is good idea, but will you be able to see what they say on T.V? BT best advise what they say on them!

A HUGE flag type would of been better going side to side.

JohnWH

Yes but holding signs up is good idea, but will you be able to see what they say on T.V? BT best advise what they say on them!

A HUGE flag type would of been better going side to side.

That is a terrific point! And I did not consider how small they may actually appear on TV. I would be hopeful for some closeup shots during those minutes for viewer clarity, and clarifying audio commentary. I also agree with the huge banner flag suggestion, for TV viewer benefit. Yet, 5000 individuals with a single message does hold a lot of weight in and of itself.
To all fans attending tonight, have a great time. Stay safe and keep outta trouble!

shmmeee

Is where the city fans sitting the side where the cameras will be showing?

The media have been briefed so I'd expect it's not hard to get a camerman trained on the crowd on the 35th and 61st minutes ready for fans to hold up the signs. As long as someone's not on the attack at the time, I'd expect them to at least have a brief cut away and talk about it.

Captain Dart

See the OP, some larger banners have been made & approval was obtained to get them in ground.. jolly good organisation, hope it comes off & raises the profile of our plight.

James Smith

Bugsy Malone style guns?

I swear I read that Dave Benson Phillips from Get Your Own Back was doing birthday parties nowadays, could hire him to "goo her".

images

Pointless fact of the day - the splurge guns only worked with wax coating on the cream and that hurt to be hit with, so they used ping pong balls coming out of the guns and people lobbing handfuls of cream at the actors.

JohnWH

I appreciated the link to the goonerholics article. In the comments section, it is clear that many Arsenal fans want to stand side-by-side with fans of another club. Understandably, many of them are confused as to our club's current plight (which is confusing itself, but I am not trying to bring up yet another blame game).
Tonight remains a good opportunity for City supporters to atleast bring attention to our situation to a group of supporters who know nothing about what happens in the game if it isn't Premier League or Champions League. Hopefully a positive, broader, nationwide discussion can be achieved simply by the exposure by this game's sign holders. I remain an upbeat optimist that, one day, City supporters will have our club back at Coventry, with owners that understand that they are stewards of tradition on behalf of that club's fans.

Tobias Fünke

How old are you?

My attempt at a humourous post misinterpreted by you. I was trying to make a joke. Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread