Why does coleman............................... (1 Viewer)

G

Gregsy!!

Insist on leaving no-one up front when the opposition has a corner? :?
its madness the ball comes straight back at us..and if he left someone up there then it would at least drag a couple of their players back and give us a chance of attacking on the breakaway. :confused:

Nick

Administrator
Feb 25, 2008
Coventry
I noticed this on Saturday! They had every player forward to try and score and Eastwood was on the halfway line on his own.

I think he just wanted to keep the lead ;)

G

Gregsy!!

He done it against preston as well.... its just inviting more pressure! :D:D
it gives me heart attacks! :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil: :eek::eek:

Bunnykins

Feb 25, 2008
Coventry, West Midlands
:D Gregsy, Your going to have to Write to him and tell him his Techniques are threatening your Heath He can't have all of The Fans having Heart Attacks in The stands.:cool:

G

Gregsy!!

:D Gregsy, Your going to have to Write to him and tell him his Techniques are threatening your Heath He can't have all of The Fans having Heart Attacks in The stands.:cool:

He's probably doing it on purpose to finish me off!! :confused: have you been speaking to him?? AM I REALLY THAT BAD!! :eek::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil: ;):D:D:D

G

Gregsy!!

City nut i see your point but at the same time sooner or later the opposing team will score and citys heads will be down,and we may lose the game! but to be fair every single one them defended superbly on saturday!! i just cant bear it anymore!! :eek::D:D:D

SkyblueCookie

Aug 11, 2008
You know what ive noticed?

When there are corners at the Jewson end they are quick to break away to SBT where the sun is

When there is a corner at the SBT where the sun is, they take their time.

Obviously they all want a tan

G

Gregsy!!

You know what ive noticed?

When there are corners at the Jewson end they are quick to break away to SBT where the sun is

When there is a corner at the SBT where the sun is, they take their time.

Obviously they all want a tan

:D:D:D:D:D:D So thats what the problem is!!! :D:D:D:D

simmouk

Administrator
Sep 9, 2008
Coventry
Lol, nice observations there! Surely it would be better if they hopped onto a tanning bed before/after the game :p

Users who are viewing this thread