Who would you apply? (1 Viewer)

If Andy Thorn was to go, who would you like to see at the helm?
Although I wouldnt like to see him leave, I'd happily love to see Paolo Di Canio or even Eric Black at the ricoh.

Colonel Mustard

Gregor Rioch. He's on the payroll, he's had success at managing and developing the youth, and probably commands the respect of many of the rookies who have made the step up.

charlievictor

I think a lot of us would agree we haven't played decent football since Eric Black.

I've always said I wouldn't mind Phil Brown to be appointed, took Hull out of the shit (22nd in Championship) and to promotion the next season.

Obviously with the state of the club financially I wouldn't ask for anything like that, just staying up this season would be nice..

ajsccfc

Someone who's actually managed a professional football team for more than a half-hour would be my first criteria.

Nonleagueherewecome

Preston fans would be very happy for us to take Brown off their hands at the moment. I still remember him saying he wanted the England job one day..good luck with that, Phil! We were only linked with him last time as with him as gaffer, nobody would notice Kens tan by comparison.

Nonleagueherewecome

I don't want him to leave. If we had kept last seasons side we'd be midtable at worse IMO. If he can bring in a few players after the takeover he'll prove all the doubters wrong.

ccfc_Tom

Rioch or the ex doncaster manager (i think his name was o driscoll i have a bad memory).

Otis

Well for one thing, Wise wouldn't stand for the players coming back into the dressing room with them hardly breaking sweat.

OyJimmy

Jesus with Mohamad as chief scout and the Budda in charge of finances. I'd also like the Hindu god of War to be assistant manager!

Alternatively how about Dion Dublin as manager with Cyril Regis in charge of signings (he's a football agent and may have connections)

Nonleagueherewecome

Nah I aint trusting Buddha with the finances. He'd give it all away with some quip about "desire being the root of all unhappiness".

skyblue_rich

I would hve Paul tisdale and Steve parryman of Exeter, since they have done a superb job on no budget. In their whole time there they have only paid for 1 player. So would fit in at cov. Wouldnt mind a double act of wise and thorn, or black tbh

Users who are viewing this thread