who says we arent spending !! (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
That reminds me of the old "I walked past fisher talking to people, why were they talking to him, If I saw him I'd smash his face in" type posts.

Sick Boy

I seem to remember how many chose to ignore or even support harassing and shouting abuse at his children as they left school.

dongonzalos

That reminds me of the old "I walked past fisher talking to people, why were they talking to him, If I saw him I'd smash his face in" type posts.

Strange stance to take.

The more you actually meet and talk to people the more informed you are about this saga. Never really understand the I won't talk to them stance.

If you contact him and are not abusive. He will meet you whoever you are. That in my book deserves respect.

I don't agree with a lot of the decisions he or Joy have made. However I will always respect him for taking time to meet the fans and debate it.

dongonzalos

I seem to remember how many chose to ignore or even support harassing and shouting abuse at his children as they left school.

Are you sure?

Pretty sure his children don't live in the region.

I can't image 'many' would ever agree with that type of behaviour.

ccfcway

I will always respect him for taking time to meet the fans and debate it.

Just on this, this isn't a loaded question, I just don't know the answer, have we actually had a "fans forum" this season ?

Usually there are at least 2 or 3 through out the season on CWR, but i cant recall one this season ?

Grendel

Are you sure?

Pretty sure his children don't live in the region.

I can't image 'many' would ever agree with that type of behaviour.

Our dear friend spider Ricoh advocated it under his prior username of CJ Parker. There weren't too many dissenters.

dongonzalos

Our dear friend spider Ricoh advocated it under his prior username of CJ Parker. There weren't too many dissenters.

So did one person say it and everyone ignored it?

Or did lots of people say it. Or did lots of people support it?

Just seems to be a recurring theme with Sickboy and yourself of generalising our entire fan base in an unfavourable light.

The 'worst fans ever'
The 'most fickle fans' ever
Our fans our all glory hunters
Our fans get the club they deserve

I am sure there have been many more.

Now 'many' fans agree with threatening children.........

Last edited:

dongonzalos

Just on this, this isn't a loaded question, I just don't know the answer, have we actually had a "fans forum" this season ?

Usually there are at least 2 or 3 through out the season on CWR, but i cant recall one this season ?

Not that springs to mind no....

Sick Boy

So did one person say it and everyone ignored it?

Or did lots of people say it. Or did lots of people support it?

Just seems to be a recurring theme with Sickboy and yourself of generalising our entire fan base in an unfavourable light.

The 'worst fans ever'
The 'most fickle fans' ever
Our fans our all glory hunters
Our fans get the club they deserve

I am sure there have been many more.

Now 'many' fans agree with threatening children.........

I'm sure that many more would have expressed outrage if someone had said the same PHKW or whatever the guy with the double-barrell name is called.

Grendel

I'm sure that many more would have expressed outrage if someone had said the same PHKW or whatever the guy with the double-barrell name is called.

Spot on.

stupot07

Pretty sure we did have one in August?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

wingy

Not that springs to mind no....
He and Waggot attended a SBT meeting just after the Ricoh return IIRC where he was urged to bid for Ricoh. as he hadn't shown much appetite
That being said he obviously knew there was no point
He also got little short when queried on HR2 and he retorted you'll know when you know or words to that effect

wingy

Addendum I'm not absolutely sure but think when the Trust announce the date for the next meeting Waggot May be the guest so you never know he may show again
Don't quote on either though cos I may have it wrong on both counts

blend

I'm not sure anything has actually happened to him and fairly certain not to his kids. What point are you trying to prove?

Multi-millionare geta criticism for being a selfish egotistical twat? Good!

skybluejelly

Addendum I'm not absolutely sure but think when the Trust announce the date for the next meeting Waggot May be the guest so you never know he may show again
Don't quote on either though cos I may have it wrong on both counts

I think you put a extra o in the last word

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moff

Just to prove a point.

I don't think I've ever come across a pair of fans with as much dislike of their fellow fans.

Take off your blinkers Tony, there are other equally as dismissive posters on here. Its interesting you chose two posters who often oppose your personal opinion. :whistle:

skybluetony176

Take off your blinkers Tony, there are other equally as dismissive posters on here. Its interesting you chose two posters who often oppose your personal opinion. :whistle:

They chose themselves. By replying by doing exactly what Don had accused them off. That's their genius :whistle:

Nick

Administrator
I did. Twice from the hill. Not a pretty sight. Ugly and soulless with a white elephant extension that's still not finished. Obviously not enough state aid in the pot.

I am sure you saw the abuse people got (online etc) for going to watch their team. Maybe you can see why people have digs back when these people who were dishing out the abuse and going on about free tickets and "locals" etc are now "locals" using free tickets. I doubt you will see the irony with that though.

One thing with our fans it is always "Do as I say, not as I do".

dongonzalos

I am sure you saw the abuse people got (online etc) for going to watch their team. Maybe you can see why people have digs back when these people who were dishing out the abuse and going on about free tickets and "locals" etc are now "locals" using free tickets. I doubt you will see the irony with that though.

One thing with our fans it is always "Do as I say, not as I do".

Not the 'worse fans in the world'
The most 'fickle fans in the world'
Not fans 'deserving the club they get' in my book.

Nick

Administrator
They chose themselves. By replying by doing exactly what Don had accused them off. That's their genius :whistle:

Is that the same as people who had a go about Sixfields doing exactly the same now? Haven't noticed you point that one out?

"yes but it is different"

ajsccfc

That's a weird low perspective to be taking a photo. If it was meant to be on the sly, I reckon he clocked it.

ajsccfc

I don't think people not commenting on that ludicrous idea to harass Fisher's kids was a sign of agreement incidentally, it was probably just ignored because of how batshit crazy it was.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Have I've been in a coma? Did I miss the part when Tim fisher went from Chairman of a crap 3rd tier football club to a mega star celebrity worthy of stalking......

why...how...when...WHAT THE FUCK???

There sure are some sad twats around......

Kingokings204

Have I've been in a coma? Did I miss the part when Tim fisher went from Chairman of a crap 3rd tier football club to a mega star celebrity worthy of stalking......

why...how...when...WHAT THE FUCK???

There sure are some sad twats around......

We are all talking about it. Maybe it has worked?

Users who are viewing this thread