Where's Snozzer (1 Viewer)

Chipfat

We need some more insight and is it true G.Robinson is one of Hoffs backers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chipfat

GR is either a key member of the team or will come back on the board if Hoff does the deal along with RR.....

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Didnt someone mention before that Freddy Shepherd was a possibility of being a party involved? His name sprung to mind when reading GH's comments about the men being "football men".

WOuldnt be surprised if GR is involved too, considering he hates SISU as much as GR, and both want them away from our beloved club ASAP!

paul1978

I reckon it's true!

I also reckon Snozzer's busy signing a letter on headed notepaper... :thinking about:

where has snoozer gone he gave us some interesting information
must be someone who knows things from a very close level

come on old snoozer come back on here
not john sillett is it

mattylad

Didnt someone mention before that Freddy Shepherd was a possibility of being a party involved? His name sprung to mind when reading GH's comments about the men being "football men".

WOuldnt be surprised if GR is involved too, considering he hates SISU as much as GR, and both want them away from our beloved club ASAP!
Yes I did hear that he was one of the consortium. He actually has a soft spot for Cov because of the away support we always took to Newcastle.

CovisGod

On talksport only a couple of weeks ago Andy Gray said to Richard Keys regarding Cov, "why don't you put some money into your club, they need it" to which Richard Keys replied "They wouldn't want me on board, Freddy Shepherds coming in though isn't he ?"

Make of that what you will

@richh87

why do people slag off Robinson? he lost a lot of money trying to run our club

Good question. Often wondered that myself. :thinking about:

It seems he gets lumped in with Richardson just because he was around at the time. In the same way, some people are also pointing the finger at Joe Elliot. A man who loves this City and Club and never made a penny out of his association with the Sky Blues.

@richh87

On talksport only a couple of weeks ago Andy Gray said to Richard Keys regarding Cov, "why don't you put some money into your club, they need it" to which Richard Keys replied "They wouldn't want me on board, Freddy Shepherds coming in though isn't he ?"

Yep, I heard that too on talksport too.

bamalamafizzfazz

This was followed by,

"Coming up next on TalkSport. The Women's World Cup and our new feature... Would you smash it?"

rob9872

You'd find Jamie hanging out the back of it any night of the week

rob9872

Who mentioned Redknapp? I was thinking of Jamie Lee Curtis with a strap-on :p

SkyBluegilby

There is a Programme on Channel 4 on Monday night. Its called "Dispatches investigates: How to buy a football club"

Looks like itas going to be a good watch, just concerned the Sky blues might be the club!

Nick

Administrator
There is a Programme on Channel 4 on Monday night. Its called "Dispatches investigates: How to buy a football club"

Looks like itas going to be a good watch, just concerned the Sky blues might be the club!

I saw the advert for this, set it to record.

I am not sure where Snozzer has gone, maybe SISU have kidnapped him for leaking info?

TommyAtkins

why do people slag off Robinson? he lost a lot of money trying to run our club

Because Robinson and Richardson are both responsible for financially crippling this club.

And there is precious little evidence to back up the claim that Robinson lost any money.

In fact, given his time at the club, it is more likely that Robinson made a tidy little profit during his time at Coventry

@richh87

Because Robinson and Richardson are both responsible for financially crippling this club.

And there is precious little evidence to back up the claim that Robinson lost any money.

In fact, given his time at the club, it is more likely that Robinson made a tidy little profit during his time at Coventry

Richardson made a huge profit from being Chairman. According to another of the directors at the time he paid himself £500k a year.

Robinson on the other hand wrote off millions when the club changed hands.

Ernie Machin

It's easy to write off millions when you're sitting on even more. Private Eye have looked into his affairs a few times, he's not a man to trust. Which is a nice way of saying he's a filthy crook.

Disorganised1

He lost money on the paper value of the shares, that he bought for £1 off Richardson.
He had loaned the club money to buy players and he lost that.
Allegedly there was a lot of money changed hands in various directions when the arena was cleared and Tesco moved in ~ but I know nothing about that.

TommyAtkins

Richardson made a huge profit from being Chairman. According to another of the directors at the time he paid himself £500k a year.

Robinson on the other hand wrote off millions when the club changed hands.

Allegedly wrote off millions, according to Robinson himself.

Robinson had been taking money out of the club for years, including interest on top. Let us be clear: he was being paid back for the money he was owed. Nevertheless, he was charging interest on the loans almost until the last moment.

There is plenty to suggest that Robinson did very well out of Coventry City

Kuklinski

I'll give Snozzer his due, he called it spot on when he said there would be big news on the Tuesday and we would have to decide who we were siding with. With this in mind I'm sure when Hoffman and his accomplices have more to reveal, Snozzer will be back.

shmmeee

Allegedly wrote off millions, according to Robinson himself.

Robinson had been taking money out of the club for years, including interest on top. Let us be clear: he was being paid back for the money he was owed. Nevertheless, he was charging interest on the loans almost until the last moment.

There is plenty to suggest that Robinson did very well out of Coventry City

Spit it out then. People were asking for evidence.

I don't know one way or the other, but I do know that everyone involved with the SISU deal from Elliot to Ranson has confirmed that GR lost money/wrote off money when the club changed hands. If you know something to the contrary, let's hear it.

Not backing or slating him, but let's try and talk in facts.

Users who are viewing this thread