Where... (1 Viewer)

Westendlad

I bet it does.

It would just get fined and closed down for the day though due to exceeded capacity.

I reckon you could get 80,000 in their at a push and with people sitting on laps.
Make your mind up Otis........You were moaning about some chap sitting next to you but now you're want a man to sit on your lap.......

Otis

Already at the BPA ticket office queueing for the general release tickets on sale March 13th

And as I've told you several times, I'll bring you three flasks of tea and some Kendall Mint Cake and then I'm done with it all.

Go get some other people to do your dirty work for you.

scubasteve

They are the sensible ones, hanging on to their stupid mates (ME) who spunked 250 quid on a season ticket and got the text. "Any chance you can get me a ticket for wembley". And know they have their ticket sorted.

SkyBlueSid

It's Alicante actually...................My new home City ! Well when I'm not in bandit country in England. Up the 'Hercules' !!
Or it can be 'Alacant'. That's the Valencian version, both are on many of the road signs.

Love that area and been to the Jose Rico Perez several times. The local derby between Hercules and Elche was quite a day a few years back. Also saw the old Alicante CF play there but I believe they are no more. Off there in a couple of weeks, and planning to spend winters there from 2019/20. Can't wait....

robbieray

Or it can be 'Alacant'. That's the Valencian version, both are on many of the road signs.

Love that area and been to the Jose Rico Perez several times. The local derby between Hercules and Elche was quite a day a few years back. Also saw the old Alicante CF play there but I believe they are no more. Off there in a couple of weeks, and planning to spend winters there from 2019/20. Can't wait....
Not far Away Bonalba

Sky Blue Harry H

Haven't got a doctor's note, but an absentee ST holder with a virus/manflu. My mate drove all the way from Cov to Warwick (collected my ST at 2.15 ) for his son, so that the seat didn't go spare. Ill twice, won twice (Wycombe & Gills) - 100% record! Am going to Wembley. so my fault if we lose!

Users who are viewing this thread