Where in the world are people watching? (1 Viewer)

Oggysstarjumps

Would love to know the most ridiculous place someone watches the game. My story: I’m a season ticket holder, booked a work trip to Peru months ago, not realising it clashed with the playoff final. Would have cost around £1k to change flights and fucked carefully made plans up…so I’m going to be watching it in Lima. If there are any city fans here, let me know - I’ll be the one in Molly’s on Calle Berlin drinking like a nervous sailor from 10am.

usskyblue

Tampa

Like a tit I booked a weeks fucking vacation months ago and leave Sunday morning.. otherwise I would have been there in a heartbeat.

I’ll probably end up pacing around the living room like a fucking mentalist again, like I did for the Middlesbrough games

Last edited:

Como

I will be in Buena Vista at the Brewery I think there will be somebody opening up who will pop me a beer. The Russian Lady will be in about half time, my worst case scenario. Two good wifi sources so all should be ok.

Nuskyblue

Would love to know the most ridiculous place someone watches the game. My story: I’m a season ticket holder, booked a work trip to Peru months ago, not realising it clashed with the playoff final. Would have cost around £1k to change flights and fucked carefully made plans up…so I’m going to be watching it in Lima. If there are any city fans here, let me know - I’ll be the one in Molly’s on Calle Berlin drinking like a nervous sailor from 10am.
Molly's....

Is there an Irish bar in Lima?!?!?

tokyojim

Will be watching at Pickwick's Pub in Geneva in Switzerland. Would love to be going but my band has a gig in the same pub after the match (and will play twist and shout!). The only games I went to this season were Blackpool and Norwich at home, so it is probably just as well I won't be there . . .

Sumo the Micky Quinn

In Caleta de Fuste, Fuerteventura. My son and his friend have made it to Wembley.

If you happen to be in caleta, it will be shown in the newly opened "ice-c bar", located at the back of 'Fado Rock', the street is undergoing roadworks, to give anyone a better idea of the correct location.
Special offer of a free pint of tropical, to all customers who watch the full 90 mins (+ extra time/ pens) if Cov win.

Users who are viewing this thread