When will Leicester Away Tickets go on sale? (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Something is off with your points as you should have minimum of 920 points for the last 4 years as a STH. I'd contact the club.

Ive got 530!

Had a ST every year in the Championship, plus home cup games and Wembley.

shmmeee

Need to check in your history what they are giving you points for and then contact the club

My points are: 460 added in 2022, 20 for Wrexham, 30 STH gesture, 10 each for playoff semi at home and Wembley.

How many should you get for a ST? Looks like my STs for this season haven’t been added, is that right?

Mucca Mad Boys

My points are: 460 added in 2022, 20 for Wrexham, 30 STH gesture, 10 each for playoff semi at home and Wembley.

How many should you get for a ST? Looks like my STs for this season haven’t been added, is that right?
No, you need to raise that with the club.

SkyBlueSoul

230 for a ST so the 460 makes sense, definitely sounds like they haven't added this season's

Cov98

I get the whole points system thing but it's a massive pain in the arse for me who lives in Ireland. There's only a few games a year I can make it to and was looking forward to going to this one but I have fuck all points so couldn't get any.

Users who are viewing this thread