When was the last time City played well for 90 minutes? (1 Viewer)

The CableGuy

In a league game of course? (Not including the Cip victory vs Brum)

Sick and fooking tired of half-arsed performances where its a good 1st half followed by a crap 2nd half (Bury stands out), or vice versa.

Or even a good opening 20 minutes of a half (Sheff Utd) while the rest is.....rubbish.

This team's mental strength kicks in for 20, maybe 45 minutes. Good luck to the new Manager in sorting that nonsense out.

TheHellion

Too long. Certainly not this season or the end of last that's for sure.

Maybe when we beat Leeds last season?

Nonleagueherewecome

Was it when we were still called Singers FC?

gzuz87

Birmingham and before that Manchester united but since we are not allowed to use the cup my guess would be................... when we beat the villa at villa park all them years ago.

Otis

It is pathetic really to not be able to conjure up even one complete performance.

I do hope it is down to bonuses this season, cos otherwise one of the alternatives is that Thorn bought in a whole bunch of players who don't give a shit or have the belly for a fight.

shmmeee

It is pathetic really to not be able to conjure up even one complete performance.

I do hope it is down to bonuses this season, cos otherwise one of the alternatives is that Thorn bought in a whole bunch of players who don't give a shit or have the belly for a fight.

How can it possibly be Otis? The new guys signed up for those deals, it can't be them yet they're as lacking as everyone else.

It's confidence and organisation and nothing more. Luckily they are both things a good manager should be able to improve. Unluckily, we don't seem to have short listed any good managers.

Otis

Confidence? Can understand that from the players we had here last year, but the new players?

We brought in new players who must have come in confident and had no part in the depression of last season.

When we have had a goal go in against us why have the new players' heads dropped? That doesn't make sense. And sometimes we have stopped playing before a goal has gone in and we have been in front. We have been leading and then gone on the back foot.

If it's not the players it has to be the management.

And can I add, we were one of the top favourites to go up this season. Surely we should be confident, at least a lot more so than lacking in such.

Last edited:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Played well for 90 minutes? ........er.... :thinking about:.............er..........ummmm............ :thinking about:er............ just give me a few more minutes... erm... hours...... :thinking about:
.....................Nah! Can't remember any games!

Users who are viewing this thread