When is SISU's judicial review of Coventry City Council Taking Place? (1 Viewer)

Snozz_is_god

I think is a key moment, if CCC win I think things will start to unravel for SISU

ccfc92

Do we know when it is? This might be the "it's not over yet" stage we are waiting for.

Covcraig@bury

If sisu win this JR where would this leave ACL with a £14 million bail out loan from the council with tax payers money ? Whole new ball game me thinks !

Sky Blue Pete

Report in telegraph of 29th June saying next month (July) a judge will decide whether a full judicial review into the loan is required. Not gonna be sorted soon I am afraid

James Smith

If CCC lose ACL are also in big shit .

CCFC / SISU might find the groundshare goes south rather quickly if they do win as there is a loan deal there too for £12M from the council. Also if ACL win then SISU might actually have to build the White Elephant stadium :eek: Boy would the Cobblers be pleased with us. :facepalm:

Covcraig@bury

There must be a get out clause !!!
If sisu feck off and sell, then the Ricoh/ACL would welcome Ccfc back with open arms ASAP ?? Depending on the outcome JR

James Smith

There must be a get out clause !!!
If sisu feck off and sell, then the Ricoh/ACL would welcome Ccfc back with open arms ASAP ?? Depending on the outcome JR

ACL issued another statement last night saying that they're still happy and willing (or words to that effect) for the club to play at the Ricoh. Tim seems to have missed or ignored this when he made his broadcast to the Sky Blue Nation.

Covcraig@bury

My only concern would be any future owner would need 100% of the Ricoh to make it financially feasable . I don't think ACL would want this as it would almost certainly kill them off. This JR is like snoz said the turning point that could break someone . Wouldn't like to be the judge

bigfatronssba

My only concern would be any future owner would need 100% of the Ricoh to make it financially feasable . I don't think ACL would want this as it would almost certainly kill them off. This JR is like snoz said the turning point that could break someone . Wouldn't like to be the judge

Why would it kill ACL? It would just become an internal division of the club concentrating on the non football side of things.

Sky Blue Pete

Less than 100% could work

Covcraig@bury

Less than 100% could work

How much less ? 10% ? could ACL survive on 10% or 20%? would be nice to find out how much they would need just to break even on 6- 11K gates.
And would a new owner be able to balance the books with a little profit to re invest at 80-90%

James Smith

How do you mean it will become an internal division of the club ?

CCFC under new owners just buy 100% of the ACL shares and it becomes a fully owned subsidiary of CCFC. A company I worked for in the past did this and then made me and others redundant because they were disbanding my division.

Users who are viewing this thread