When do tickets ,have to be allocated to Bristol City for our home game (1 Viewer)

skybluericoh

For League games, they do not have to allocate any at all. They can also allow pay on the gate, so there won't be any additional pressure to announce anything. They (just shows how bad things are as it used to be use when we felt part of the club) are probably waiting until the very last min so that they can kiss us off even more!!

100 miles from Cov.

Didn't Doncaster only find out the day before the game last season they were travelling to the Ricoh. It is not only City fans being messed around with all this nonsense.

Sutty

Negotiations generally always go to the last possible minute. My feeling is that a deal at the Ricoh will be announced as soon as the Football League start to get a bit twitchy.

Astute

We now have a portable club shop. Shrewd thinking by by SISU? :thinking about:

wingy

Negotiations generally always go to the last possible minute. My feeling is that a deal at the Ricoh will be announced as soon as the Football League start to get a bit twitchy.

I Think PA's statement on Thursday was an attempt to conclude things more in a way to test the legal response rather than to ratify the sale ,if that doesn't sound too contradictory.

IE;- the Beneficial reference to the sale of the assets, suggesting to me SISU see It either going against them in the current process ,or too slowly or both??

jesus-wept

Well it is potentially 6 weeks before we come out of administration, thats the 2 week notice for the creditors meeting and then the 28 day cooling off period, so that will be a week after the Bristol match. Decisions are soon going to have to be made, but who by Otium, FL or administrator

Users who are viewing this thread