Whatever happened to Les Reid (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Go on then, who has signed up especially to make a post like that? Maybe Florence1998 or whatever their number is forget their usual login ;)

John_Silletts_Nose

Go on then, who has signed up especially to make a post like that? Maybe Florence1998 or whatever their number is forget their usual login ;)

I have, then I stayed, which is probably true of many posters on here.

I think you will find that everyone signs up to make a post and everyone has an agenda/opinion, otherwise why sign up to post something.

I think having the administrator picking out someone in the way you did, after they have just contributed their first post, is poor manners. Wouldn't it be better to give the person enough rope to hang themselves before passing judgement.

Nick

Administrator
I have, then I stayed, which is probably true of many posters on here.

I think you will find that everyone signs up to make a post and everyone has an agenda/opinion, otherwise why sign up to post something.

I think having the administrator picking out someone in the way you did, after they have just contributed their first post, is poor manners. Wouldn't it be better to give the person enough rope to hang themselves before passing judgement.

Because users like this stand out a mile! ;)

Grendel

Read his tweets about who has responsibility for the £14m Council loan. It shows that he does not have a clue.

Who does have responsibility for it then?

Nick

Administrator
Read his tweets about who has responsibility for the £14m Council loan. It shows that he does not have a clue.

So why don't you tell us then? That is why you are here isn't it? Very targeted posts are these ;) Are you going to set the record straight, being in the know and that?

martcov

I repeat my question. Does your name have any significance I.e. that you know something more than, say, Les Reid? Or did you just choose the wrong name? If you are "in the know" - please put us out of our misery and spill the beans...

NorthernWisdom

I repeat my question. Does your name have any significance I.e. that you know something more than, say, Les Reid? Or did you just choose the wrong name? If you are "in the know" - please put us out of our misery and spill the beans...

It would indeed seem reasonable to, rather than leap in and pronounce REID IS WRONG to say *how* he is wrong...

Should think regardless of our opinions about deals, we would all like to be informed in more detail, after all...

Philosorapter

In fact I thought I was all the way back in the conspiracy of Catiline.

Intheknow

Les - @Scott_Lymath Yes, I believe request for JV documents would include terms of last year's £14m loan which partners would surely have to half

Why would partners share a loan that lie with another company? Corporate finance knowledge. Not really

Intheknow

Les - @Scott_Lymath I believe yestday's interim deadline is being challenged. It appears 30 days still applies,but don't rule out legal challenges

And where are these challenges?

Grendel

Les - @Scott_Lymath I believe yestday's interim deadline is being challenged. It appears 30 days still applies,but don't rule out legal challenges

And where are these challenges?

So by in the know you mean you know Les Reids twitter account .

As an undercover agent you are about as good as the spy in Allo Allo

Intheknow

@Scottw78 As I tweeted, it seems counclrs voted to transfer its veto on Higgs share to Wasps. Deal not complete now.Will council veto #CCFC?

If Council transferred veto how could council veto #CCFC?

Grendel

martcov

i am merely pointing out how little LR knew or understood.

Ok. Can you now answer my question, which is basically - are you " in the know " or have you just chosen the wrong name? If you can reveal something important for either side in our discussions, please do. If not, please change you name to " notintheknow"... Thanks in advance.

Intheknow

Ok. Can you now answer my question, which is basically - are you " in the know " or have you just chosen the wrong name? If you can reveal something important for either side in our discussions, please do. If not, please change you name to " notintheknow"... Thanks in advance.

My name is accurate.

martcov

To be fair, you haven't asked a question yet

I was hoping you were here to enlighten us.... E.g. give us an update on the wasps deal or maybe you know something about the new stadium? You say Les Reid knows nothing that we don't know. Do you know something that we as Coventrians and/ or CCFC fans should know? Are you in the CCC or Higg's "know" or "Wasps" or even SISU " know"? What can you offer us ( information )?

Nick

Administrator
I think all is now known. The problem was that rubbish from Reid kept peoples hopes up.
People's hopes about what? Was that not councillors spouting off that ccfc could buy the other 50% when it clearly wasn't ever going to happen? Or was that just a media assault?

Users who are viewing this thread