westley (1 Viewer)

skyblue4ever

I see he's up to more mind games again today. That bloke is a absolute c-unit!

NottsCov

Really don't like this guy. Went to watch Torquay v Stevenage in the playoff final a couple years back and the tactics his Stevenage side used were infuriating. Bullying, feigning injury, constant time wasting. Come on City!

ccfc92

The bloke obviously uses bullying tactics as he can't coach football. Let him spout his shite, and we will see after tonight if it works.

covcity4life

he basically said theybattered us at ricoh(kinda did) and they outpass teams not just physical(possibly a lie)

nothing major but i do hope cov do this knob in

skyblue4ever

They're not a footballing side at all. Its an ugly style which wins them a few games at this level. Nice to see Mr Robins keeping professional as per usual.

Warwickhunt

Because the guy is a Kno% it will be all the sweeter watching him wringing his hands in disbelief as his players get booked all over the park, BEWARE WESTELY the refs have got your teams number (9 Bookings in the last two games):claping hands:

RoboCCFC90

Let him say it.. Then we are winning we can just chant "Westley whats the score, Westley, Westley, Westley whats the score?" That's guy is a ginormous douche anyhow.. Up the Sky Blues!!

LJC_CCFC

Despite being a nob, the stats say he is a good manager. He has a 49.5% win ratio, which is remarkable considering the 700 odd games he has managed clubs in. However with Preston its 28.57% and Robins with us has a cracking 52%

smileycov

Facebook User
^^^^ wow wasn't aware of that! be nice if it stayed like that for a few seasons lol

kg82

^^^^ wow wasn't aware of that! be nice if it stayed like that for a few seasons lol

What are you on about.... I want it to be more!!

In all seriousness though, that is a cracking win percentage. But hey, it's all down to McGoldrick!

Mucca Mad Boys

How many games have PNE won lately? Westley can't get his teams to win a bloody game!

ricohman

Would love cov to tear preston a New arse hole, 3 - 0 win would be Great.

Would be interesting to see what he would say then.

torchomatic

After reading some of the things they say to each other I have to say that we are quite a pleasant bunch really.

Davo

Reading the PNE forum, their keeper going down for a minute or two at the death is a westley tactic apparently. Bell end. Can't stand the arrogant twat. Glad it's come back to bite him on the bollocks tonight!
Check out their keepers reaction when Jennings scored too. Watched it on the recording when I got back. He Watches the ball go in then starts clutching his head as if he'd been booted, hoping to get a free kick of some sort. Nothing touched him!

Horrible manager who has no class and will do what it takes to win, even if its at a detriment to football. Doesn't seem to be working for him though!

ohitsaidwalker king power

Funny how he doesn't mention the disallowed goal from Edge that was perfectly OK...selective eyesight akin to Mr Wenger:mad:

Boo Hoo Westley.. rarely have a teams tactics wound me up so much... the football that PNE play is dreadful... nasty, horrible spiteful football the beautiful game?....I dont think so. I genuinely feel sorry for PNE fans a long and illustrious club... for me they should get rid of this man and appoint a manager more fitting to their respected name.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread