Wembley Tickets (2 Viewers)

Otis

That's fine as long as they do void the originals. I remember an England game once where we were issued duplicates because ours had gone missing in the post. Five minutes before kick off people who had our originals tried to turf us out of our own seats.
Hope you gave them short shrift!! :)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I’ve not got mine either :(

I wonder why e-ticket wasn’t available from the off? Wouldn’t it have been easier to give the option; post or print at home? Then would have sped up the process of sending out tickets a bit as less to send out? Plus if you brought tickets for others, as I have, who don’t live local, you could have sent them their ticket by email? In today’s world if e-ticketing is available, and it clearly is for this fixture, why not utilise it to its max?

Moan over (although I haven’t started on the shirt debacle yet ;))

Sky Blue Pete

I wonder why e-ticket wasn’t available from the off? Wouldn’t it have been easier to give the option; post or print at home? Then would have sped up the process of sending out tickets a bit as less to send out? Plus if you brought tickets for others, as I have, who don’t live local, you could have sent them their ticket by email? In today’s world if e-ticketing is available, and it clearly is for this fixture, why not utilise it to its max?

Probably how they add to their profits

Nick

Administrator
I didnt have mind as of yesterday, think I ordered most on Sunday or Monday then another on Tuesday.

MatthewWallis

I called them today as most of mine ordered Saturday morning still haven't come. they said they were printed off Sunday & posted Monday they think... hopefully will arrive tomorrow , if not he said call them and they will turn them into e-tickets which we can print at home

Over £2 for delivery and not even posted 1st class. Thiefs!

coop

I called them today as most of mine ordered Saturday morning still haven't come. they said they were printed off Sunday & posted Monday they think... hopefully will arrive tomorrow , if not he said call them and they will turn them into e-tickets which we can print at home
So then you will get a refund on postage

Joy Division

Yes I thought it was a strange thing at the time of buying mine, would have made it a lot easier for a lot of people to have the choice.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

They need to open 529 and 528 at least as a matter of urgency. 530 is completely full and no doubt people are waiting to go further around.

Some now available in the bottom tier. I am pretty confident these will go.

aloisiwouldhavescored

As I said yesterday, our first seven ordered on Saturday morning came yesterday; our two in Block 227 ordered on Sunday evening came in the post today. Wembley here we come!

Covkid1968#

I've got recurring nightmares about the coach I'm on not having a toilet after drinking 3 pints down the Nugget at 8am......1st stop....Corley Services, followed by McDonalds, Walsgrave, followed by a painful wait until Watford gap........I have fond memories of the mad hatters pissing into a bucket at the back of a Harry Shaw coach back in the 80's.

Ashdown

Money money money !!

SkyBlueSoul

Just got mine for block 241, ordered Monday morning.

Is it just me or do Wembley have an "OUR TICKETS ARE BIGGER THAN YOURS" thing going on?

Sbarcher

An hour ago on the Exeter forum - they are up to 10,500

Nick

Administrator
Not just you I’m still waiting on my 5
giphy.gif

Gibbo

ordered mine on the phone, after 10 minute wait, Tuesday evening, arrived this morning. I think that counts as "good service"

CAP

Got my 12 tickets yesterday morning. Bit annoyed that I had to do it in 2 transactions because Ticketmaster had messed up and set a maximum of 10 tickets per transaction.
Also unfair that we are paying £2.40 fee per ticket whereas Exeter are only paying £2.25.
Similarly, postage fee to Sky Blue fans is £2.40 compared to £1.95.

Wembley rip off I think !!!

Nick

Administrator
The amount of people panicking on Twitter is amazing, one guy is asking for a refund as he thinks the club hasn't sent them on purpose...some people

It's quite funny, demanding a refund now..why?

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

The amount of people panicking on Twitter is amazing, one guy is asking for a refund as he thinks the club hasn't sent them on purpose...some people

That's hilarious.

I can't imagine for a minute they'll even be one person who has brought a ticket that won't get into the stadium.

MatthewWallis

Got my 12 tickets yesterday morning. Bit annoyed that I had to do it in 2 transactions because Ticketmaster had messed up and set a maximum of 10 tickets per transaction.

Ticketmaster haven't 'messed up' It's a Wembley rule that you can only buy 10 per transaction.

MatthewWallis

Hope the ones in the lower tiers that have been released get snapped up otherwise it will look empty in places on TV!

CAP

Ticketmaster haven't 'messed up' It's a Wembley rule that you can only buy 10 per transaction.
Disagree. Last year they allowed 30 for the Checkatrade final.
Makes a mockery when you are allowed 6 tickets per season ticket holder and I have friends in my CCFC network who have given me rights to purchase on their behalf.

Covkid1968#

Why have the lower ones come up - and why are they cheap!!!!

MatthewWallis

Disagree. Last year they allowed 30 for the Checkatrade final.
Makes a mockery when you are allowed 6 tickets per season ticket holder and I have friends in my CCFC network who have given me rights to purchase on their behalf.

Disagree all you want, but that’s the case now.

Users who are viewing this thread