Wembley Tickets (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Best supporters in the world we deserve better if we had owners who had a little bit on ambition who knows where we could go with this support

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

That’s a bit silly isn’t it?

Tommo72

Will trickle up to 35/36k. Expect there will be more reasonable sales tonight before the postage cut off and then looking at probably a couple of hundred a day?

Grendel

Will trickle up to 35/36k. Expect there will be more reasonable sales tonight before the postage cut off and then looking at probably a couple of hundred a day?

I would guess so. Will people have to collect on the day after tonight?

Tommo72

I would guess so. Will people have to collect on the day after tonight?

Think so mate unless they print off themselves.

I think 40k is too far to go but I guess it would be silly to rule it out. The halfway line blocks will fill no doubt?

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

what is the weather forecast for monday?
Ask Michael Fish, he might know.

giphy.gif

Londonccfcfan

We will get close to selling out...but who really knows? Anybody expect 33 k in 4 days. That’s just nuts!

Will slow down, but still should sell 500/1000 per day?

jordan210

I predict a large surge in sales once the last few blocks go on sale. As people scramble for the front few rows.

The others will have to buy back rows.

jordan210

Having had a quite look.

530 has sold pretty well tonight. Hopefully that will open up 529 and round.

531 and 532 arnt really selling.

jordan210

Having had a quick look. theres been a few hundred sold over night I would guess.

As I keep banging on they need to open the last few blocks up,then its a case of you don't buy now it will sell out.

Tommo72

Having had a quick look. theres been a few hundred sold over night I would guess.

As I keep banging on they need to open the last few blocks up,then its a case of you don't buy now it will sell out.

There are plenty of seats in 534-530 still so doubt they will open more.

Wiseoldfool

Issue is with out opening the other blocks. people will wait as will want the front view rows.
Yeah can't understand why they don't open the other blocks especially when the seats at the front are £6 dearer.Also if there are going to be a few seats unsold better to have them at the back rather than the front.

Users who are viewing this thread