Wembley meet up? (1 Viewer)

NortonSkyBlue

is there a meeting planned at Wembley for Sky Blues Talk members?

ccfc92

Is anyone in London the night before? Anyone know if there's a CCFC gathering at all?

ccfc92

I'm staying near Hammersmith so will definitely be around that area.

But Tube/Taxi is always an option to meet up with some SBA up for some beers :)

CCFC54321

Staying in Wembley the night before the game. Planning to hit the boozers by the ground.

I'd expect a good number will be in the 'battle cruisers' that night !

:emoji_beers::emoji_beers::emoji_beers::emoji_beers::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::woot::woot::woot::woot::emoji_beer::emoji_beer::emoji_beer::emoji_beer::emoji_shallow_pan_of_food::emoji_shallow_pan_of_food::emoji_shallow_pan_of_food:

Bugsy

Great result today good atmosphere nice weather too hope it's like that for next week.

Leaving earlier Saturday morning staying at the hoilday inn so if any folk want to join me for a couple of bevvies I will be around that area...PUSB

ccfc92

Great result today good atmosphere nice weather too hope it's like that for next week.

Leaving earlier Saturday morning staying at the hoilday inn so if any folk want to join me for a couple of bevvies I will be around that area...PUSB

Narrow it down :joyful: there's probably 100 in London :joyful:

ccfc92

Bugsy

Haha ur right there, apologies the one by Wembley park about 7mins walk from wembo. Care to join....PUSB

PurpleBin

I'm in The Thistle at Euston. Arrive from Liverpool at 9am Saturday morning. Will be out and about all day hoping to see plenty of SBA about Central London!

pusbccfc

Trafalgar Square Saturday afternoon/evening.

letsallsingtogether

There are a few planned I believe.
I heard about the Trafalgar square meet some time Saturday night.if it scoot by with the misses on the way to the pub.

Liquid Gold

I'e heard there will be a fan zone outside Wembley before the game. A couple of drinks in the pub then in to the fan zone is my plan.

CCFC54321

Just back from the England game- there's a few boozers near Wembley Park station such as the Wembley tavern etc but there bit rough but ok for a pint.

The snobs going the night before can hit the Hilton and Wembley plaza hotels....

Edgey95

Zoo Bar Leicester Square is £2.50 a pint on a friday night, not sure about a sunday but its cheap :)

Users who are viewing this thread