WEMBERLEY!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Otis

It is the best thing that's happened in years ffs.
It's a ray of light in situation of utter shite. Can you blame people for enjoying it?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Welcome, joyous relief.

idm1975

Have shed a couple of tears of joy myself in car on way home, my boys are laughing at me but who cares we get to go to wembley and i get to take them on what will be a wonderful wonderful day, Up The Cov!

oucho

It's precisely that bigger picture that makes this the best thing that's happened for years. I can't understand why anyone would grouch about it.

It is the best thing that's happened in years ffs.

You do realise we haven't been promoted back to our rightful place in the Premiership, right?

covmark

You do realise we haven't been promoted back to our rightful place in the Premiership, right?
No I hadn't realised. You must be the life and soul of every party, a right barrel of laughs.

oucho

No I hadn't realised. You must be the life and soul of every party, a right barrel of laughs.

Have a good day at Wembley Mark.

covmark

Aren't you the fella that celebrated the council winning court cases against Sisu with bottles of champagne?

duffer

You do realise we've had fuck all to celebrate for about thirty years, right? And now you're whining about getting to Wembley? Ridiculous - I'll bet you enjoy the protests more than watching the game.

You do realise you're supporting a football team, right?

Go buy some fucking tennis balls and let the rest of us enjoy the moment.

oucho

You do realise we've had fuck all to celebrate for about thirty years right. And now you're whining about getting to Wembley? Ridiculous - I'll bet you enjoy the protests more than watching the game.

You do realise you're supporting a football team, right?

Go buy some fucking tennis balls and let the rest of us enjoy the moment.
Have a good day at Wembley.

oucho

Aren't you the fella that celebrated the council winning court cases against Sisu with bottles of champagne?

Everyone was pleased about that, surely?

st john

Well I hope we can carry it into the rest of the season in the league (haven't done so far). If not, the Wembley game will be bittersweet indeed.
We need to get YAK on board and just hope he can deliver, and maybe Folivi can score goals for us as well, with the impetus tonight's result will give, I think if that comes off we may have a slight chance of staying up

oucho

Maybe you should realise it isn't a rightful place.

Stick to the court cases.
Yeah, because no way are the court cases more important than a competition that only lower league clubs and youth teams are allowed to enter.

Astute

Oh no, are we going to have to put up with SBT being full of fans creaming their jeans over the prospect of Wembley for the next 8 weeks?
Stop being a cock. It may be a tinpot trophy. But it is our tinpot trophy.

Nick

Administrator
Yeah, because no way are the court cases more important than a competition that only lower league clubs and youth teams are allowed to enter.

We are a lower league club.

Not really sure why a city fan wouldn't be chuffed about getting to Wembley but busts open the bubbly over a court case? FFS stuff like this will put the cat amongst them.

Everybody at the game (bar the boos for the smoke bombs) was united tonight for every tackle, shouting at the ref and at the end. How it should be!

lifeskyblue

It's the only cup we could reasonably win this year....and we are in the final. There are lots of fans of L1 and L2 clubs who are wishing they are in our shoes tonight.

PUSB

oucho

We are a lower league club.

Not really sure why a city fan wouldn't be chuffed about getting to Wembley but busts open the bubbly over a court case? FFS stuff like this will put the cat amongst them.

Everybody at the game (bar the boos for the smoke bombs) was united tonight for every tackle, shouting at the ref and at the end. How it should be!
Look I'm not criticizing anyone for enjoying the moment, just stating I don't share it, because it seems odd to me that people would be enthusiastic about this competition, especially given the wider troubles at CCFC. That's all. It's OK, I am allowed to state my own opinion without being liable for people getting abusive about it.

PS. I have been to Wembley 6 times before and it's nothing amazing.
PPS the point is that we shouldn't be in this bloody league (never mind set to be relegated out of it), we're the 10th biggest city in England with 50 year history of playing in the top 2 divisions until 2012.

Gazolba

If the Checkatrade final was called off by the FL tomorrow, I'd trade that for 3 points on Saturday. Genuinely. <snip> Come on guys, get a grip and try to see the bigger picture!
We can all see the bigger picture, but that won't stop us enjoying the little picture.

Esoterica

Do you realise that for many people under the age of 35 that this is the biggest thing to happen to their club in their adult lifetime? Look at the celebrations afterwards. And then look again at the ages of tbe people invading the pitch. They are the future of our club and this final might just ensure there are people left to pick up whatever pieces SISU leave behind. More reasons tonight to open your bubbly than you understand. Come to Wembley too!!

Nick

Administrator
Look I'm not criticizing anyone for enjoying the moment, just stating I don't share it, because it seems odd to me that people would be enthusiastic about this competition, especially given the wider troubles at CCFC. That's all. It's OK, I am allowed to state my own opinion without being liable for people getting abusive about it.

It's ok, keep the bubbly on ice for a court case.

oucho

Do you realise that for many people under the age of 35 that this is the biggest thing to happen to their club in their adult lifetime? Look at the celebrations afterwards. And then look again at the ages of tbe people invading the pitch. They are the future of our club and this final might just ensure there are people left to pick up whatever pieces SISU leave behind. More reasons tonight to open your bubbly than you understand. Come to Wembley too!!
Mate I am under 35 (just) but I don't see this as a big deal.

I can see I am in the minority on this and I'm not going to change minds. I will log off now to stew in my own resentful indifference......

Rodders1

Brilliant feeling. Yes it's a shit cup but we'll get a day out at Wembley! Awesome.

Think truely could be the start of things changing for the club. If the fans turn up in numbers to the final (hopefully 30-40 thousand) it will demonstrate what is possible. The morale will be so much better.

Yes we're going to go down - BUT let's hope next season starts the climb back to where we belong. SISU or no SISU (hopefully the former)

Astute

You have stated them enough. Job done. Now leave us all to enjoy the rest of the night.

Users who are viewing this thread