WEMBERLEY!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Otis

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!

Lost my voice, literally.

Best atmosphere for many a year. Possibly the best atmosphere ever at the Ricoh. It was fantastic.

I couldn't stop grinning all the way out of the ground. I got to my car, got in and cried. No word of a lie.

What a brilliant night. Felt absolutely nothing like tinpot tonight I can assure you.

Wembley!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, baby, yeah!!!!

ajsccfc

iyhFMe2.jpg

Hullinho87

I've had 30 years of celebrating the odd big win in the Prem, genuinely being over the moon with 3 league wins in a row, a couple of cup runs. Haven't finished above 8th in any league in my lifetime. One club town, not a hint of glory supporting, where I was born ... we'll all takeover London and Wembley and it'll be treated as if it could be our last ever chance for a big celebration!

Paxman II

Well we did it. Congratulations lads. I so hope the hype surrounding this is kept front and centre so the team can keep up the spirit and confidence they need for the league fight.
30 years...and a different Wembley too!

bawtryneal

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!

Lost my voice, literally.

Best atmosphere for many a year. Possibly the best atmosphere ever at the Ricoh. It was fantastic.

I couldn't stop grinning all the way out of the ground. I got to my car, got in and cried. No word of a lie.

What a brilliant night. Felt absolutely nothing like tinpot tonight I can assure you.

Wembley!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, baby, yeah!!!!

Ditto Otis.

oucho

Oh no, are we going to have to put up with SBT being full of fans creaming their jeans over the prospect of Wembley for the next 8 weeks?

Grendel

Oh no, are we going to have to put up with SBT being full of fans creaming their jeans over the prospect of Wembley for the next 8 weeks?

No it will be normal service resumed following a hammering at Oldham

oucho

If the Checkatrade final was called off by the FL tomorrow, I'd trade that for 3 points on Saturday. Genuinely. We're bottom of the third tier and been knocked out of the cups 4-0 and 6-1, and yet people are carrying on like this is the best thing that's happened for years. Come on guys, get a grip and try to see the bigger picture!

Otis

Yes indeed. What a fantastic night. One of the very best for many a a year.

You would have loved it. Such a brilliant atmosphere and so many happy faces at the end.

Wonderful evening!!!

oucho

Yes indeed. What a fantastic night. One of the very best for many a a year.

You would have loved it. Such a brilliant atmosphere and so many happy faces at the end.

Wonderful evening!!!
Glad you enjoyed it mate.

To be honest I feel very sad. I feel like that guy at the party who doesn't fit in with the vibe and just wants to go home. Our club is burning and I can't forget that. Not moaning at anyone who wants to enjoy themselves but this seems to me like a very empty "triumph".

I guess you guys feel now like I felt when SISU lost the JR - over the fucking moon!

Otis

Glad you enjoyed it mate.

To be honest I feel very sad. I feel like that guy at the party who doesn't fit in with the vibe and just wants to go home. Our club is burning and I can't forget that. Not moaning at anyone who wants to enjoy themselves but this seems to me like a very empty "triumph".

I guess you guys feel now like I felt when SISU lost the JR - over the fucking moon!
Gave me hope, ouch. They showed the passion and desire tonight that if they can now replicate in the league will at least give us a fighting chance.

covmark

If the Checkatrade final was called off by the FL tomorrow, I'd trade that for 3 points on Saturday. Genuinely. We're bottom of the third tier and been knocked out of the cups 4-0 and 6-1, and yet people are carrying on like this is the best thing that's happened for years. Come on guys, get a grip and try to see the bigger picture!
It is the best thing that's happened in years ffs.
It's a ray of light in situation of utter shite. Can you blame people for enjoying it?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

duffer

I don't think there's a single person on this forum, or a fan that was there tonight, or a previously loyal supporter who has now almost complely given up, that isn't fully aware of 'the bigger picture'.

It's precisely that bigger picture that makes this the best thing that's happened for years. I can't understand why anyone would grouch about it.

oucho

Gave me hope, ouch. They showed the passion and desire tonight that if they can now replicate in the league will at least give us a fighting chance.
Well I hope we can carry it into the rest of the season in the league (haven't done so far). If not, the Wembley game will be bittersweet indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread