Wells to Huddersfield (1 Viewer)

PVA

I think they've signed him permanently, club record transfer.

It's good news for us, I expected Robins to come in for Clarke

ccfcway

They are saying its a club record, beating the £1.2 million they paid previously. If they paid anywhere near 1.3 - 1.5 million they have a decent signing there !

Certainly make you think about Wilson / Clarke

Stafford_SkBlue

Yes it was a loan becoming permanent - the loan allowed him to play yesterday, which he did and scored.
Also with Bamford gone to Derby, (on the bench yesterday) two League 1 top scorers have left the League, both were on 14 goals same as Wilson.

hill83

Yet CWR keep swearing that Huddersfield offered 1.5 million for Christie in the summer

So £1.2m is still a record signing for them then, because they didn't sign Christie, whether you believe the number or not.

SkyBlue_Bear83

So £1.2m is still a record signing for them then, because they didn't sign Christie, whether you believe the number or not.

Even if they signed Christie then Wells would still be a record deal for them, only mugs an idiots would believe otherwise

torchomatic

Can only be a good sign. WIlson is injured anyway and Clarke does seem to be a little injury prone, so I don't worry about it. I think we'll keep hold of them.

SkyBlue_Bear83

They play different positions; how has Christie come into this? Maybe they want a RB and A striker?

I apologise for bringing up something Coventry related on a Coventry forum in the main Coventry section on a thread about Wells and Huddersfield

hill83

No need to :D

I just meant i couldn't see the link between them buying Wells and them wanting Christie too.

There isn't. Neither is there a link between what they paid for him and a speculated offer for another player.
Which is why I commented.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Just highlighting how ludicrous it is that they bid 1.5 million for Christie which CWR seem to state as fact every other game

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Just highlighting how ludicrous it is that they bid 1.5 million for Christie which CWR seem to state as fact every other game

Even though he's out of contract in the summer, I'd say this probably a right valuation for him,although due to his contract issue I think we'd be lucky to get that for him and would surely have to consider it a serious bid

SkyBlue_Bear83

Anyway I'll let you lot get back to discussing Nakhi Wells signing for Huddersfield in the main Coventry section of a Coventry forum.

wingy

Bright start.

Bit disturbed by Waggot comments In program ,referred to by CWR,suggesting only likely to get a couple In ,maybe six month deals or loans.

EDIT wrong thread .

Users who are viewing this thread