We will make the Play Offs have faith in the lads (1 Viewer)

HerneBayGaz

Saturday is last chance saloon

I totally agree with that 👍 we need to close the gap on Norwich. Put some pressure on them. I think it might go to the wire. What an atmosphere it will be at the Arena against QPR if we need to win. Bring it on..

Ccfcsj

I totally agree with that 👍 we need to close the gap on Norwich. Put some pressure on them. I think it might go to the wire. What an atmosphere it will be at the Arena against QPR if we need to win. Bring it on..
Especially tense if QPR also need a win to ensure survival - hopefully this would play into our hands

Mucca Mad Boys

Norwich have home games against Bristol & Swansea, average/poor sides who will have nothing to play for. That should be 6 points right there.
Just as Sheff Wednesday should’ve been 3 points…

Norwich and WBA will drop points. We just need to improve our form.

Otis

I do think that Norwich need to drop points on Saturday.

I think if they win that game, it's going to make it so much tougher for us, even if we beat Blues.

Games are starting to run out.

skybluecam

Just as Sheff Wednesday should’ve been 3 points…

Norwich and WBA will drop points. We just need to improve our form.
Sheff wed was away against a team fighting for their lives, completely different.

If I could find a betting site offering odds this far out I’d put a double on, I’m confident they’ll win both.

Voice_of_Reason

Preston have a tough run in as do WBA.
Preston beat Norwich, we beat Birmingham we are 2 points behind Norwich with a game in hand. We win our game in hand v Hull we are 1 point better off than Norwich.
We play Ipswich and QPR at home and Blackburn away. Norwich play Bristol and Swansea at home and Birmingham away last day of the season.
We are hanging on in there by a thread.

no_loyalty

I would be disappointed if we finished below Middlesbrough as they have been pretty poor this season, although they still could do what we did last season with a late run into the playoffs.

Saddlebrains

I would be disappointed if we finished below Middlesbrough as they have been pretty poor this season, although they still could do what we did last season with a late run into the playoffs.

They're my dark horses. Have absolutely flown up the table and are in great form. There is always a team that comes from nowhere and i think this year its Boro

shepardo01

I'll post this again;

Norwich's home form is one of the best about,
They win their remaining two home games, we need a minimum of 11 points from our last 5 (that is factoring in them losing their two away games). Not happening.

bigfatronssba

I'll post this again;

Norwich's home form is one of the best about,
They win their remaining two home games, we need a minimum of 11 points from our last 5 (that is factoring in them losing their two away games). Not happening.

Is beating Blues, QPR, Hull, & Blackburn beyond the realms of possibility?

no_loyalty

They're my dark horses. Have absolutely flown up the table and are in great form. There is always a team that comes from nowhere and i think this year its Boro
They still have Ipswich (a) and Leeds (h) to play.

shepardo01

Is beating Blues, QPR, Hull, & Blackburn beyond the realms of possibility?
AND Norwich losing 2 of their final 4 games....(Edit - assuming they carry on their superb home form and wit their two home games, which they have pretty much been doing from before they played us!)

stupot07

Just looking at the form tables.

Last 12: Norwich 24 points, Cov 19 points, Middlesbrough 20
Last 10: Norwich 20, Cov 16, Middlesbrough 20
Last 8: Norwich 16, Cov 12, Middlesbrough 17
Last 6: Norwich 13, Cov 12, Middlesbrough 14
Last 4: Norwich 7, Cov 6, Middlesbrough 8

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bigfatronssba

AND Norwich losing 2 of their final 4 games....(Edit - assuming they carry on their superb home form and wit their two home games, which they have pretty much been doing from before they played us!)

They aren’t going to win all 4. That would mean 6th place on 80 points which must be unheard of?

no_loyalty

Just looking at the form tables.

Last 12: Norwich 24 points, Cov 19 points
Last 10: Norwich 20, Cov 16
Last 8: Norwich 16, Cov 12
Last 6: Norwich 13, Cov 12
Last 4: Norwich 7, Cov 6

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
What’s the Middlesbrough comparison as a matter of interest?

skybluegod

Pretty poor?

They had an awful start but have probably had a very similar to us. Had a fair rebuild themselves and lost key players including selling one of their best players in January...

In fact unlike us they have actually managed to beat the majority of the top teams in the league, its been the lower placed teams they have seemed to slip up.

M&B Stand

Truth of the matter is, fail to beat 2nd bottom, and lowest ranked on current form Birmingham on satdee, we won’t deserve to be in the play offs..

shepardo01

Like we did in the 5 games before yesterday? It’s not something we’re unlikely to do, we’re a top 8 team, not someone fighting relegation.
Every team we are playing is fighting for playoffs/autos/to stay up.
Two of our games will be avoiding issues for Wembley and then recovering from chasing United all over Wembley!
We can only (and that is still reliant on Norwich fucking up) afford to drop points in one game (if any)
If we do manage to pull it off, we will be in unbelievable form and the momentum will be huge.... But we will also probably be knackered!

shmmeee

Every team we are playing is fighting for playoffs/autos/to stay up.
Two of our games will be avoiding issues for Wembley and then recovering from chasing United all over Wembley!
We can only (and that is still reliant on Norwich fucking up) afford to drop points in one game (if any)
If we do manage to pull it off, we will be in unbelievable form and the momentum will be huge.... But we will also probably be knackered!

I don’t think we will for many of the reasons you mention. But adrenaline can go a long way so you never know. We’re in a better position than last season at this point and strange things don’t only happen to us.

Users who are viewing this thread