We only score in one half? (1 Viewer)

coop

I don't know if anyone has realised but we have only scored in one half so far this season.So basically if we score in the first half we don't score in the second and vise versa.

SkyblueTexan

Good points. We've either started slow and played catch up or started brightly and faded away. From what we've seen of MR's teams, they usually finish the season stronger then when they start it. Hopefully that holds true this season as well and we play complete 90 min match against BCFC tomorrow and score goals in both halves.

wingy

Good points. We've either started slow and played catch up or started brightly and faded away. From what we've seen of MR's teams, they usually finish the season stronger then when they start it. Hopefully that holds true this season as well and we play complete 90 min match against BCFC tomorrow and score goals in both halves.
It'll be interesting to see, I'm not certain that will be the case but hopefully.
Mainly because of the start really so not necessarily logical, more gut.

Londonccfcfan

I don't know if anyone has realised but we have only scored in one half so far this season.So basically if we score in the first half we don't score in the second and vise versa.

Yeah good point. Not sure if your saying thats a negative.

But on the other hand.

We have only conceded in one half too.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I did jokingly say a few games ago we needed to stop scoring in the first half because it wasn't working in our favour.

stupot07

First half: 6 goals
Second half: 16 goals

Interestingly the all 6 first half goals were all in different games. We havent scored more than 1 before half time.

Of the 5 times we've scored first in the first half we have dropped 7 of the 15 points.

We havent score a second half in any of the last 4 games since Blackburn away, which is the longest run without a second half goal since 18th September 2x games Cardiff and Millwall games.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread