We have to be together on this. (1 Viewer)

simple_simon

Lets show some unity, forget all our little squabbles and wind ups and put our voice over to the FL as one voice.

Not sure what the best way to put this over but it has to be quick and is decent numbers.

Feeling very low today, was looking forward to a day out at the Godiva with a few mates but struggling to find any enthusiasm

mattylad

I know people have misgivings about the Trust some of it based on previous incarnations but we need a single banner to stand behind, go and find them at the godiva sign up or get ur mates too! It will cost the same as a qtr of a pint!

speedie87

Seeing the word Godiva and the other thread about cycle rides we should be looking at a Godiva based protest

I know when you speak to people outside cov the one thing they know about cov is lady Godiva.

We should ask for the professional lady Godiva woman to ride her horse with us all marching behind in silence with a church bell ringing

simple_simon

Not a bad idea " lady Godiva rides again"
Maybe followed by some fans for all or part of the ride.
I was thinking more of a rally at the Ricoh, get some VIPs to say a few things, but need big numbers.

I am not the person to organise these ideas just throwing it open to anyone who might be the person to take it on board.
Just think what ever is agreed we all get behind it, regardless.

Covcraig@bury

No point asking the Trust, what have they achieved ,feck all,

Sisu don't want to listen/talk to the Trust as they have burnt their bridge with them.

simple_simon

Sisu don't want to listen/talk to the Trust as they have burnt their bridge with them.

Craig, I know we wind each other up, but the Trust is the only organised group we have, let's not knock them but try and help them get better.
We need one voice, otherwise we are a bunch of single voices. I went to the AGM on Monday and its obvious they do have a few decent people around.
It's to late to set anything else up, we have to get behind someone or something.

It also looks to me we are getting some SISU puppets on here trying to further divide fans.

blueflint

stop pissing on the trust until you do something you can't have a go at people who do

Covcraig@bury

There are 2200 members of the Trust, four protest with a hand full at each,
The AGM is limited to 30-60 people .
We're the other members ?
They can't be arsed or the turn out would be greater .
I'm all for one voice but the trust have proven time and time again they are not up to it .

simple_simon

Not going to disagree with you on numbers, but what other options are there to get the supporters together.
You have to admit they can be the start, once we are a united group things will change and we can make an impact.

You seem to be so anti the Trust it come over as personal and that's not helping anyone.

I know your not local and your main way of contact is via this forum but why not throw some ideas at everyone rather than just knock those who are already a group.

Snozz_is_god

There are 2200 members of the Trust, four protest with a hand full at each,
The AGM is limited to 30-60 people .
We're the other members ?
They can't be arsed or the turn out would be greater .
I'm all for one voice but the trust have proven time and time again they are not up to it .

you must have a very sad life, all you ever do is knock.

SkyBlueSwiss

So what starts as a post to try to get us all to work together for the common good is totally derailed by one person who can't see beyond the end of his little grudge.
Good grief!

Covcraig@bury

I agree . One voice . The Trust is a good thing . But the Trust board at prescent are embarrassing .
When is there going to be a vote to change them ?
I would and many more would proberly join the trust

SkyBlueSwiss

Craig,
You could have joined the Trust, gone to the AGM last week and voted for the board members you would like to have instead of wasting your's and everyone's time complaining on here.

simple_simon

It doesn't help when you ask for unity and in your next post label people 'sisu puppets'.

When I said SISU puppets I was trying to say we seem to have a lot of new members who sound like they are here to divide supporters. Everyone has own view but I believe some have joined just to do a pr job and push the SISU view.

Lightyear

We have been calling for national attention, news of our plight has been more widely covered by the media over the past week. We need to remain united and build on this. SISU will thrive on the fact that we remain divided and don't have the will to show real public defiance in bigger numbers. We need to show them that this is not the case.

I appreciate that there are many that don't see eye to eye with the trust. We need to put this to one side and start to show SISU and the football world that the threat of taking our club away will not be tolerated.

simple_simon

I agree . One voice . The Trust is a good thing . But the Trust board at prescent are embarrassing .
When is there going to be a vote to change them ?
I would and many more would proberly join the trust

That's your view but for now could you not put your personal thoughts behind you and get back to what this thread is all about.
If you wish to make changes to the Trust you need to join but its now that's important and what we have is all we have.
We need to be united in this, it's the plight of all fans.

Covcraig@bury

The vote at the AGM last week, did all 2200 members get a vote ????
No , because there was only 30-60 there !!!
That's my point

J

Jack Griffin

That's my point

And another tactic is to misrepresent SBT support as inadequate or pathetic.. now that is pathetic.

I wonder how SISU's backers are feeling with all the negative PR they're getting.

gary_ccfcforever

Craig all of our 2200 members were either emailed or posted a voting form. Some even returned their forms to give proxy votes. Every member had the chance to vote. So before you blindly slate us get your facts correct

SkyBlueSwiss

That's my point

Pretty silly point then. If you don't go to vote, do you afterwards complain about the government you get? Those few that bothered to go democratically elected the board. Those that did not go or did not submit their proxy could not be bothered and so deserve the board that they get. Those like you that are not even members have no rights whatsoever, so cannot complain about who is elected to the board.
You want to change things, then get off your sorry arse and stop complaining when others do try to accomplish something.

Users who are viewing this thread