Match Thread Watford FC - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 9th Mar (3 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
I didn't know they got Dennis back. He seemed to vanish after he left

pusbccfc

Simms touch is actually funny. How can it be so bad?

EalingSB

Eventful opening couple of minutes for Wright. Starts off by playing a pass straight into touch, then loses the ball on the edge of the box before winning it back and putting a lovely ball in between the keeper and defenders which caused a bit of panic. Good start.

oscillatewildly

Yeah Hamer and Vik were model professionals by comparison.
Hang on - There's (a minimum) of 10 games left. Let's not right him off just yet.
I'd like to think Robins delivered a verbal kick up the arse to him - followed by a cuddle, after the Hawthorns display.

shmmeee

Hang on - There's (a minimum) of 10 games left. Let's not right him off just yet.
I'd like to think Robins delivered a verbal kick up the arse to him - followed by a cuddle, after the Hawthorns display.

Never happened with Vik and Gus though didn’t? Gave their all, played through injury. Didn’t just cry off cos they’re sorted for next season. Real shame for a player to sour their reputation like this but when someone shows you who they are, believe them.

Sky Blue Harry H

Need to get a grip on this game. We'll do well to hold out for the first 30 mins based on this start. Come on City - need to take any chances we get today.

fernandopartridge

Torp is off the pace. Wright nowhere near aggressive enough and then his touch is abysmal. Lucky not be at least one down

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Eccles is so advanced it gives their wingers so much space and time in acres.

It feels like a matter of time.

Users who are viewing this thread