Watches (1 Viewer)

ccfctommy

Looking to buy a decent looking watch that isn't too expensive. Been looking at various places briefly online but haven't found anything that has sold out as of yet.

What watch do you all wear and do you have any recommendations?

Covkid1968#

Amazing how much they hold their value. Wife’s got the crappiest Rolex with a tiny little face. I put it on eBay expecting a couple of £100 and bidding passes £4000 so I took it off thinking it must be some sort of collectors watch… but it’s not… it’s how much they go for. It looks crap and it’s 250 years old and never worn!

I love Watches but I would never spend that sort of money. £1000 gets you a nice Omega

JAM See

Yeah I'm kind of on a lesser budget 😂
What is your budget?

Can't go wrong with a Breitling, depending on your budget.

Breitling Colts are low end but lovely watches.

Other thing to be aware of, my favourite watch is my Breitling Superocean. Automatic, so costs £350 just to service once every five years.

Covkid1968#

Just bought a Hugo Boss watch for my son…. Very impressed with the quality!! Cost me £95 reduced from £150. Looks class and keeps really good time!!!

Grendel

Tissot have a good range of watches at different prices

ccfctommy

What is your budget?

Can't go wrong with a Breitling, depending on your budget.

Breitling Colts are low end but lovely watches.

Other thing to be aware of, my favourite watch is my Breitling Superocean. Automatic, so costs £350 just to service once every five years.
£100 or less

rob9872

Good and expensive watches are wasted on me as I couldn't tell a snide one from a genuine, although perhaps as well as I almost always break or lose them! Due to that I always buy fake ones from the lucky lucky men on holiday for about 20 quid. Got a nice looking dodgy Hublot at the minute.

skybluejelly

I have a seiko kinetic it’s 15 years old never misses a beat fully waterproof , prefer it to my omega sea master that was my late fathers , would love a grand seiko but at the end of the day does the same as my kinetic watch so not worth the expense

eastwoodsdustman

I got a used Breitling Colt about 10 years ago Nd i live it. It cost me about £600 then but they’re more now. I hear of people buying rolex’s purely as investments as prices go mental for them.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Got a nice Armani watch a couple of years looks really smart

Kneeza

I have a seiko kinetic it’s 15 years old never misses a beat fully waterproof , prefer it to my omega sea master that was my late fathers , would love a grand seiko but at the end of the day does the same as my kinetic watch so not worth the expense
I have a Pulsar (a Seiko brand) kinetic. Cracking thing it is.
I could wear my late dad's Jaeger le Coultre or his gold Garrard, but they stay in the drawer with my granddad's fob watch.

Users who are viewing this thread